Zynga Internship 2020 For Freshers | UX Design Intern
Zynga hiring freshers for the recruitment Application Security Engineer in Bangalore. Fresh graduates having B.S. in Computer Science, Electrical, or Computer Engineering, or equivalent work experience as a software engineering or security practitioner. are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name : Zynga
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : Application Security Engineer
Salary : Best in Market
Experience Required: 0-5 Years
- B.S. in Computer Science, Electrical, or Computer Engineering, or equivalent work experience as a software engineering or security practitioner.
- A pen-test certification such as Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) or Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), or willing to work towards ultimately obtaining one.
- Experience: 0-5 yrs in field, entry level
- Experience with one or more of Java, C, C++, C#, Go, Python, PHP, Obj-C/Swift, and familiarity with compiler/build environment for mobile applications, Linux and OSX
- Ability to thrive in an informal, startup environment
- Ability to learn what you don’t know, rapid learning of new technologies and languages, and problem solve on the boundaries of your knowledge set.
- Travel: No routine travel required. Infrequent travel required (yearly team meeting)
- Identify security issues; perform code reviews (manual and SAST code audits)
- Perform penetration testing and/or security functional testing as needed and validate pen-test findings
- Develop automation and processes to identify security flaws in code
- Participate in documenting game architecture and performing threat modeling for white-box assessment activities.
- Be able to think both offensively (like a hacker) and defensively (evaluating product security and security architecture)
- Help maintain engineering infrastructure systems used by the application security team
- Aspire to be a subject matter expert for secure coding practices, penetration testing, mobile platform security and all aspects of application and product security
- Perform any other application security or product security architecture related activities and tasks as needed or directed
About Job Role:
Zynga is currently seeking an entry-level Application Security Engineer to work on today’s evolving offensive and defensive measures in the application security field. This individual will be responsible for assessing Zynga gaming systems security at a software and product level, and help drive remediation efforts to improve security within our gaming products and services. The position will report directly to the Director of Application Security, and be a member of our Cybersecurity team, resident under Zynga’s CTO organization. The right candidate will possess experience and familiarity with software and computer systems, hands-on technical skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced startup-like environment.
How To Apply:
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply using the below-mentioned link ASAP
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply