UCIL Recruitment 2019 – UCIL announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed ITI, 10TH for the position of Ex – ITI Trade Apprentices.
|Vacancy 1||Ex – ITI Trade Apprentices|
|Job Location||Purbi Singhbhum|
|Last Date to Apply||15/10/2019|
1. Uranium Corporation of India Limited [UCIL], Jaduguda invites applications from Ex-ITI [NCVT] candidates for trade apprenticeship training under Apprentices Act- 1961 read in conjunction with Apprenticeship Rules 1992. A total number of 247 [Two Hundred Forty Seven] vacancies as per distribution of vacancy details given below:-
2. Designated Trades: Fitter, Electrician, Welder [Gas & Electric], Turner/Machinist, Instrument Mechanic, Mech. Diesel/Mech. MV, Carpenter, Plumber.
3. Eligibility Condition: a) Qualification: Matric/Std. X with a minimum of 50 % [aggregate] marks for UR/OBC [NCL] candidates and 45 % [aggregate] marks for SC/ST candidates & ITI Examination in relevant Trade with aggregate of 60% marks qualified from NCVT [National Council for Vocational Training].
4. Previous Training: Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing Apprenticeship training under Apprentice Act, 1961 in any Govt./Public Sector/Private Industrial organization are NOT eligible to apply for the current enrolment.
5. Accommodation: Selected candidates will have to make their own arrangements for accommodation during Apprenticeship period.
Age: 18 – 25 Yrs
a) Mere fulfillment of eligibility criteria/norms does not entitle a candidate to be considered for engagement as Apprentice. Management reserves the right to reject the application without assigning any reason and to raise standard of specifications to restrict the number of candidates to be called for engagement as Apprentices. The selection process can be cancelled/suspended/restricted/enlarged/modified without assigning any reasons. The decision of the Management will be final and no appeal will be entertained.
b) The application is liable for rejection at any stage of training process in case of suppression/furnishing of false information, without enclosing necessary documents, unsigned or incomplete application and/or application received after closing date for receipt by speed post only.
c) Preference shall be given to candidates belonging to Land Displaced Category/Project affected area [as per R&R Policy] and Employees [who are working in any unit of UCIL] Wards
Selection Procedure For UCIL Recruitment 2019
Selection of the candidates will be on merit basis i.e. on the basis of marks obtained in Matric and ITI marks.
How to Apply
Application to be forwarded as per format available in UCIL website [www.uraniumcorp.in] through speed post ONLY and addressed to Dy. General Manager [Inst./Pers. &IRs], Uranium Corporation of India Limited, PO : Jaduguda Mines, Dist : East Singhbhum, Jharkhand – 832102, within 20 [Twenty] days from the date of publication of this advertisement. The applications should be accompanied by Xerox copy of [a] SSC Board certificate/Matriculation Mark Sheet and proof of date of birth
[b] ITI Certificates [all ITI semester marks sheets]
[c] Caste Certificate [for SC/ST/OBC [NCL] only] [d] Character certificate from last institution studied in
[e] Aadhaar Card [Compulsory]
[f] One self- addressed envelope of size 22cm x 10 cm. Applications received after due date and incomplete applications will be rejected and no further correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- DMRC Recruitment 2019 – 37,400 – 67,000 Salary
- SAIL Recruitment 2019 for Management Trainees Technical 2019
- ESIC Telangana Recruitment 2019
- Jharkhand JSSC Graduate Online Form 2019
- UPPCL Stenographer Vacancy 2019
- IAF Recruitment 2019 – 26,900 Salary