OFF CAMPUS DRIVE 2020
Honeywell is hiring for the position of Systems Engineer .For more such virtual internships, work from home opportunities, free udemy coupons be active on our website.
|Job Title||Systems Engineer Job at Honeywell|
|Description||Should act as technical interface to customers and is responsible to ensure that projects are executed within agreed schedule and budget to meet the customer requirements|
|Work Location||Pune – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors degree in Engineering
- BMS/HVAC/F&S Experience Mandate
- Knowledge of the systems development lifecycle
- Individuals that quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Effective communicator
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
- Ability to adapt dictated by project changes
- Multi-tasking and has the ability to manage a variety of complicated tasks.
- Some engineering experience
- experience with systems
- Should act as technical interface to customers and is responsible to ensure that projects are executed within agreed schedule and budget to meet the customer requirements
- Review project inputs like tender specification, sales take offs, mechanical plans etc.
- Participate in kick offs meetings/ project review meetings with technical queries and scope clarification
- Identify potential issues, technical risks and flag them proactively to supervisor
- Prepare / Review technical queries (if prepared by engineers) and email communications to customers
- Monitors and controls assigned work scope against the project plan, highlights changes to the baselines and risks to supervisor
- Create hardware submittal which includes valve/damper sizing, controller & field device selection, wiring & interlocks diagrams, sequence of operation, panel layouts etc.
- Develop application software program & graphics using tools
- Ensure deliverables are prepared with respect to project standards / approved prototypes and quality documents requirements
- Ensure defects are monitored and implement identified Corrective Action/Preventive Action to prevent recurrence of captured defects
- Provide onsite (abroad) support for engineering/ commissioning
- JOB ID: HRD101515
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 56 & 57 Hadapsar Industrial Estate,Pune,MAHARASHTRA,411013,India
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates