Southern Railway Jobs 2019 – Southern Railway announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate for the position of Senior Clerk cum Typist.
|Vacancy 1||Senior Clerk cum Typist|
|Last Date to Apply||16/08/2019|
Qualification Details For Southern Railway Jobs 2019
1.Sub: General Departmental Competitive Examination for filling up of 25% of the net Direct Recruitment Quota vacancies in the category of Senior Clerk cum Typist in Pay Matrix Level 5 (GP. Rs.2800/-) .
2. It is proposed to fill up 25% of the net Direct Recruitment Quota vacancies in the category of Senior Clerk cum Typist in Pay Matrix Level 5 (GP.Rs.2800/-) in Southern Railway through General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE). ( Railway jobs )
3. The detail of posts in the category of Senior Clerk cum Typist for which GDCE is to be conducted is as under SC- 13, ST – 06, OBC – 22, UR – 42.
4. In terms of Board‟s instructions “only employees working in Lower Grade than the Grade for which GDCE is held will be allowed in the GDCE for Senior Clerk-cum-Typist”.
5. All the serving regular Group ‟C‟ employees of Southern Railway working in all departments/Units of Headquarters/Divisions/Extra Divisions, Construction units & ICF/PER in Pay Matrix Level 4 (GP.Rs.2400/-) or below i.e. Pay Matrix Level 1 or 2 or 3 (GP.Rs.1800/-, Rs.1900/-, Rs. 2000/- ) (except RPF/RPSF) with the following educational qualification and age are eligible to apply.
6. Educational Qualification/ Degree from recognized university or equivalent. Technical Qualification Typing proficiency of 30 w.p.m in English or 25 w.p.m in Hindi on Computer. NOTE : In case the candidate has obtained Degree through open university his/her eligibility will be assessed according to instructions in RBE No. 116/2013, PBC No. 69/2014 & RBE No. 22/2015.
Age: 42 – 47 Yrs
Selection Procedure For Southern Railway Jobs 2019
Written/Online examination, Typing skill test.
How to Apply For Southern Railway Jobs 2019
1. The eligible volunteers should send their application duly filled in & certified by Supervisory Officials in the prescribed format directly to RRC/Chennai to the address mentioned below by post or in person. The last date & time for receipt of applications in RRC/Chennai is 16.08.2019 at 17.30. hours. The last date & time for receipt of application in RRC is “SACROSANCT”.
There is no need to attach the attested copies of certificates in proof of their passing/Matriculation, +2/Pre-Degree and Degree in any discipline for educational qualifications and community Certificate in the case of SC/ST/OBC, which will be called and verified for the qualified candidates during document verification. “The Chairman, Railway Recruitment Cell, No.5, Dr. P.V. Cherian Cresent Road, Behind Ethiraj College, Egmore, Chennai 600 008”.
2. The applications received will be treated as “Invalid/Ineligible” on the following grounds: 1. Applications not in the prescribed format/missing columns 2. Incomplete / ineligible applications 3. Applications unsigned/signed in capital letter 4. Applications with Left Hand Thumb Impression not affixed /blurred /smudged 5. Applications of over-aged candidates 6. Applications received after closing dates & 7. Application without verification and certification of Supervisory Officials.