South East Central Railway Jobs 2019 – South East Central Railway announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 10TH, ITI for the position of Apprentice.
|Last Date to Apply||29/08/2019|
Qualification Details For South East Central Railway Jobs 2019
1. Qualification : The candidate must have passed 10 class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum marks. in aggregate. from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council ror Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training. The candidate should possess the required qualification as on date ofopening ofonline notification i.e. 30.07.2019.
2. Stipend : The training will be regulated according to standards/syllabus issued by Central Apprenticeship Council. The candidates undergoing training will be eligible for stipend as per prescribed rates.
Age: 15-24 years
Application Fee: Application Fees (Non Refundable) – Rs.100/-
Documents Required For South East Central Railway Jobs 2019
1. SSC (Standard 10th) or its equivalent mark sheet.
2. Certificate for proof of date of birth (Standard 10th or its equivalent certificate or mark sheet indicating date of birth or school leaving certificate indicating date of birth).
3. Consolidated mark sheet for all semesters of the trade in which applied / Provisional National Trade Certificate indicating marks.
4. National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT or Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT /sCvT.
5. Caste certificate for SC/ST(as per Annexure-I ) for OBC(as Annexure-II), wherever applicable should be uploaded Disability certificate. in case of “Divyang” candidate. (disability certificate in proper format for or more disability) to be uploaded. However, Annexure-111, IV & VI must brought at the time of document verification- Discharge certificate / Serving certificate, in case Of candidates applied against Ex-Servicemen quota.
General Instructions For South East Central Railway Jobs 2019
1. The decision of the Railway administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications and mode of selection shall be final. Imparting Training in Railway will not confer any right to the candidates for their absorption in Railway after successful completion of training. In terms of para-10 of Schedule of the Apprenticeship Rules, 1991, notified on 15.07.92 by the Ministry of Labor, it shall not be obligatory on the part of the employer to offer any employment to the Apprentice on completion of period of his/her apprenticeship training in his / her establishment. It shall not be obligatory on the part of the apprentice to accept an employment under the employer.
2. Imparting Training in Railway will not confer any right to the candidates for their absorption in Railway after completion of Training. In other words, the candidates will have no prescriptive right for regular absorption/employment in Railway service on completion of the training (The trained apprentices will not be absorbed directly in Railway services. However, they have been provided with 20% reservation in RRC Recruitment as and when conducted.) as per Railway Board’s existing directives.
3. No correspondences regarding engagement will be entertained.
4. Canvassing in any form will disqualify candidature and no correspondence will be entertained in the matter.
5. Before applying, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other criteria. If erroneously engaged, such candidates shall be summarily dismissed without notice at any stage.
6. Candidature of the candidate shall be cancelled if he/she fails to produce the required original testimonials for verification or any other discrepancy noticed, If it is noticed by the Railway administration that the candidate has furnished Wrong /fake Certificates / false certificates, the Railway administration reserves the right to discharge the candidate / selected candidate at any stage without notice, even after his/her selection to undergo training. Further they may be liable for penal action.
7. The Railway administrations do not undertake any responsibility for sending reply to the candidates not selected or not called for. No correspondence in respect of the application submitted shall be entertained or replied by this office to any individual or organization.
8. The Railway administration will not be responsible for any printing error.
9. The Engineering Graduates & Diploma Holder are not eligible to apply for apprenticeship in response to this notification as they are governed by a separate scheme of Apprenticeship. No daily allowance / conveyance allowance or travelling allowance will be paid to the candidates called for document verification.
Selection Procedure For South East Central Railway Jobs 2019
How to Apply For South East Central Railway Jobs 2019
1. Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website. Candidates are required to log on to the link of Nagpur Division of SECR’s website provided for filling ONLINE applications and fill up the personal details/BIO-DATA etc carefully.
2. NOTE-I: Candidates should be in possession Of Aadhaar Card. At the time Of registration, candidates have to fill 12 digit Aadhaar Card number. The candidates not having Aadhaar number and have for Aadhaar but have not received Aadhaar Card can enter 28 digit Aadhaar Enrolment ID printed on the Aadhaar Enrolment slip. This provision is applicable to the candidates Of all States and Union Territories except the state of Jammu and Kashmir, Meghalaya and Assam. Applicants from these states can enter in the online application form.
Their voter ID number, valid passport number, driving license number or any other valid Government identity card at the time of online application. Candidates have to produce original Aadhaar card or document mentioned above, at the time of document verification. N.Q.TEA.I: Candidates should ensure their name. father’s name, date of birth should exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Any deviation found during [hument Verification will lead to cancellation of candidature and also debarment.
NOTE-111: Candidates are advised to indicate their active mobile number and valid e-mail ID in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire engagement process as all important messages will be sent by email/SMS which will be treated as deemed to have been read by the candidates.
3. Candidates trying to submit more than one application with different particulars like Name/Fathers name/Community/Photo(face educational and/or technical qualification etc. or with different Email ID/Mobile Number arc informed that all such applications will summarily rejected.
4. Candidates have to keep printouts of their Online application. If found eligible, he/she will be called for Document Verification and the print out Of Online application is required to be produced at the time of Document Verification.
5. The ONLINE application, complete in all respect, can be submitted through ONLINE process though link of Nagpur Division of SECR’s up to 29/082019 No physical copy of the application is required to be sent to Nagpur Division of SECR. Even if it is received, no cognizance will be given to it. ( Latest jobs )