SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2020-21 | Any degree | Apply Online
The SBI Youth for India Fellowship is a 13-Month program, where India’s brightest young minds are given an opportunity to go live and work amongst rural communities to help solve pressing rural development challenges. For more details, read below
Company Name: SBI
Job Location: Across India
Stipend: 15K + allowances
Duration: 13 month
- Young Professionals or Fresh Graduates
- Age 21-32 (as on date of commencement of programme)
- Indian citizen/OCI
- Providing educated and passionate urban Indian Youth with an opportunity to touch lives and create positive change at the grass root level in rural India
- Providing NGOs working on development projects in rural India with educated manpower whose skill sets can be used to catalyze rural development.
- Promoting a forum for the Program alumni to share ideas and contribute to rural development throughout their professional life
The candidates shortlisted in the first stage will be notified on an on-going basis during the application period. In the next stage, a series of screenings will be conducted and the last phase will include Final Interviews conducted in major cities. We will constantly be in touch with the candidates shortlisted in the final stage on an online forum to know them better as well as clarify their doubts regarding the fellowship.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply using the below mentioned link.
Apply Link : Click Here To Apply