SBI Recruitment 2019 – SBI announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E, MBA/PGDM for the position of Specialist Cadre Officers. Official notification for the job opening is also provided below. To Apply for the job posting from SBI, please click on the Apply Now button below.
|Vacancy 1||Specialist Cadre Officers|
|Salary||Rs. 42,020 – Rs. 51,490/-Per Month|
|Experience||3 – 5 years|
|Last Date to Apply||31/10/2019|
Qualification Details For SBI Recruitment 2019:
Name of the Post
i. SME Credit Analyst (Sector Specialist) 11 Post – Rs 42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490/-
ii. SME Credit Analyst (Structuring) 04 – Rs 42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490/-
iii. SME Credit Analyst 10 – Rs 42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490/-
i. Post qualification experience of Minimum 3 years with Bank/NBFC/PSU/FI/Credit Rating Agency with working experience in the field of Credit Analyst/ Appraisal in Road/ Energy/ Power/ Telecom/ Infrastructure Sector/ Financial Management
ii. Post qualification experience of Minimum 3 years with Bank/NBFC/PSU/FI/Credit Rating Agency with working experience in the field of Credit Analyst/ Appraisal in Credit Analyst/ Syndication/ Structuring/ Financial Management
iii. Post qualification experience of Minimum 3 years with Bank/NBFC/PSU/FI/Credit Rating Agency with working experience in the field of Credit Analyst/ Appraisal/ Financial Management
b. Qualification :
i. BE/ B Tech AND MBA (Finance)/ CA/CFA
ii. BE/ B Tech AND MBA (Finance)/ CA/CFA
iii. BE/ B Tech AND MBA (Finance)/ CA/CFA
c. Location : Anywhere in India
d. Job Profile:
a. Responsible for: Syndication/ underwriting and structuring in corporate Finance/ investment banking.
ii. Responsible for:
Suggesting appropriate debt structuring for the client’s funding requirements based on the client’s business, cash flow and capital structure.
iii. All Capital Planning related activities.
Age: 23-35 yrs
Application Fee: Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is Rs 750/- ( Seven Hundred Fifty only) for General/ OBC/EWS candidates and intimation charges of Rs125/- ( One hundred Twenty Five only) for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
1. Candidate belonging to OBC category but coming in the ‘creamy layer’ are not entitled to OBC reservation and age relaxation. They should indicate their category as ‘GENERAL’ or GENERAL (PWD) as applicable.
2. The number of vacancies including reserved vacancies mentioned above are provisional and may vary according to the actual requirement of the Bank.
3. Bank reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process entirely at any time.
4. Caste certificate issued by Competent Authority on format prescribed by the Government of India will have to be submitted by the SC/ST/OBC candidates.
5. A declaration will have to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidates seeking reservation under OBC category stating that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer as on 31.03.2019. OBC certificate containing the ‘Non-creamy layer’ clause, issued during the period 01.04.2019 to the date of interview, should be submitted by such candidates, if called for interview.
6. Reservation for Person with Disability (PWD) is horizontal within the overall vacancies for the post.
7. PWD candidate should produce a certificate issued by a competent authority as per the Govt of India guidelines.
8. Reservation to Economically Weaker Section (EWS) in recruitment is governed by Office Memorandum no. 36039/1/2019-Estt (Res) dated 31.01.2019 of Department of Personnel & Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievance & Pensions, Government of India. Disclaimer: “EWS vacancies are tentative and subject to further directives of Government of India and outcome of any litigation. The appointment is provisional and is subject to the Income & Asset certificate being verified through the proper channel.”
9. Benefit of reservation under EWS category can be availed upon production of an “Income & Asset Certificate” issued by a Competent Authority on the format prescribed by Government of India.
10. Maximum age indicated is for General category candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit will be available to reserved category candidates as per Government of India Guidelines.
11. In cases where experience in a specific field is required, the relevant experience certificate must contains specifically that the candidate had experience in that specific field.
12. In cases the certificate of degree/diploma does not specify the field of specialisation, the candidate will have to produce a certificate from the concerned university/college specifically mentioning the specialisation.
i. Before applying for a post, the applicant should ensure that he/ she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above for that post as on the specified date and that the particulars furnished by him/ her are correct in all respects.
ii.InCase it is detected at any stage of recruitment that an applicant does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/ or that he/ she has furnished any incorrect/ false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/ her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/ are detected even after appointment, his/ her services are liable to be terminated.
iii. The applicant should ensure that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and is properly and completely filled.
iv. Appointment of selected candidate is provisional and subject to his/ her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the service and conduct rules of the Bank for such post in the Bank, in force at the time of joining the Bank.
v. Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID alive for receiving communication
viz. call letters/ Interview date advices etc.
vi. The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss of any communication.
vii. Candidates belonging to reserved category including, for whom no reservation has been mentioned, are free to apply for vacancies announced for unreserved category provided, they must fulfil all the eligibility conditions applicable to unreserved category.
viii. Candidates serving in Govt./ Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
ix. In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
x. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability/ failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam. SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of SBI.
xi. Decisions of bank in all matters regarding eligibility, conduct of interview, other tests and selection would be final and binding on all candidates. No representation or correspondence will be entertained by the bank in this regard.
xii. The applicant shall be liable for civil/ criminal consequences in case the information submitted in his/ her application are found to be false at a later stage.
xiii. Where interview without any written test is the mode of recruitment, merely satisfying the eligibility norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the interview after preliminary screening/ short-listing with reference to candidate’s qualification, suitability, experience etc.
xiv. In case of multiple application for single post, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charge paid for other registration will stand forfeited. Multiple appearance by a candidate for a single post in interview will be summarily rejected/candidature cancelled
. xv. Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/tribunals/forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/dispute.
xvi. Outsation candidates for the post of Deputy General Manager (Capital Planning), called for interview after shortlisting will be reimbursed the cost of travel by Air (economy class) for the shortest route in India or actual expenses incurred (whichever is lower). Outstation candidates for the remaining posts, called for interview after shortlisting will be reimbursed the travel fare of AC-III tier (mail/ express only) for the shortest route in India or actual expenses incurred (whichever is lower). Local transportation expenses will not be reimbursed. A candidate, if found ineligible for the post will not be permitted to appear in interview and will not be reimbursed any fare.
xvii. Bank Reserves Right To Cancel The Recruitment Process Entirely At Any Stage.
xviii. At the time of interview, the candidate will be required to provide details regarding criminal cases(s) pending against him/her, if any. The Bank may also conduct independent verification, inter alia, including verification of police records etc. The bank reserves right to deny the appointment depending upon such disclosures and/or independent verification.
Shortlisting and Interview.
How to Apply
Recruitment Of Specialist Cadre Officers In Sbi On Regular Basis. Recruitment Of Specialist Cadre Officers In Sbi On Regular Basis (Link Re-Opened to Apply Online for SME Credit Analyst from 11.10.2019 to 31.10.2019).
Apply Online :(Link re-opened to apply online from 11.10.2019 to 31.10.2019 ) [Candidates who had already applied, need not apply afresh and their candidature will be considered for the respective post for which they had applied](New) SME Credit Analyst – Sector Specialist SME Credit Analyst – Structuring SME Credit Analyst.
- DMRC Recruitment 2019 – 37,400 – 67,000 Salary
- North Central Railway Recruitment 2019 – 529 Junior Engineer
- HP off campus Recruitment 2019 – Software Engineer Intern
- Robert Bosch off campus drive 2019
- Amazon off campus Recruitment For Software Development Engineer
- HP off campus Recruitment For Software Engineer