RRB Central Railway – Central Railway announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 10TH, ITI for the position of Apprentice. Official notification for the job opening is also provided below. To Apply for the job posting from Central Railway, please click on the Apply Now button below.
|Company Name||Central Railway|
|No of Posts||2562 Posts|
|Job Location||Nagpur, Pune, Solapur, Mumbai|
|Last Date to Apply||22/01/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
Engagement of Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961, over Central Railway
1. Qualification : The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training.
2. Training Period & Stipend : Act Apprentices will be paid stipend at the minimum rate as per the provision of Rule 11(1) of Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 (Revised stipend rate as per notification No. G.S.R.680(E) dated 22/9/2014).
i. During the first year of Training 70% of minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by the respective State or Union Territory.
ii. During the second year of Training 80% of minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by the respective State or Union Territory.
iii. During the third and fourth year of Training 90% of minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by the respective State or Union Territory. Note: Where the minimum rate of wage for a trade is not notified by the State Government or Union Territory, then, the maximum of minimum wages of the Scheduled Employment notified by such State Government or Union Territory for semi-skilled workers shall be taken into account for paying the stipend in respect of the trade. Rates are liable to change as per rules and directives issued by Railway Board from time to time. No Hostel accommodation will be provided and selected candidates will have to make their own arrangement during their training as per Apprentice Act 1961 and they will be released on completion of the training.
Age: The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 01-01-2020.
Application Fee: Application fees (Non-refundable) – Rs. 100/-, No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
1. Application fees (Non-refundable) – Rs. 100/- 11.2 Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway as part of online application process as under: – Once the online application is complete in all respects at RRC/CR’s website www.rrccr.com, candidates will be directed to payment gateway of SBI’s website to make payment. – Once the payment is successfully done, candidates will be redirected to RRC/CR’s website to complete the application process and download the application form. – In case the candidates tried to make payment before and come across some issues like loss of internet connection due to which the fee amount has been deducted from their Account/Debit/Credit Card but still unable to download the application, please click on “Verify Payment” button to reconfirm the same from the Payment gateway. 11.3 After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the online application. No change/edit will be allowed thereafter.
11.4 The payment can be made by using debit card / credit card / Internet Banking / SBI Challan etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates. 11.5 On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt with the date entered by the candidate will be generated, which should be printed and retained by the candidate. 11.6 If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please login again and make payment online. 11.7 No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
2. Candidates need not send any application printouts or certificates or copies to RRC by post. The candidature of the candidates will be considered only on the strength of the information furnished in the ONLINE application.
3.After selection for engagement, request of candidate to change the division/unit will not be entertained.
1 The decision of the Railway administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications and mode of selection shall be final.
2 Imparting Training in Railway will not confer any right to the candidates for their absorption in Railway after successful completion of training. In terms of para-10 of Schedule V of the Apprenticeship Rules,1991, notified on 15.07.92 by the Ministry of Labour, it shall not be obligatory on the part of the employer to offer any employment to the Apprentice on completion of period of his/her apprenticeship training in his / her establishment. It shall not be obligatory on the part of the apprentice to accept an employment under the employer. Imparting Training in Railway will not confer any right to the candidates for their absorption in Railway after completion of Training.
3 No correspondences for engagement will be entertained.
4 Canvassing In Any Form Will Disqualify The Candidature And No Correspondence Will Be Entertained In The Matter.
5 Before applying, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other criteria. If erroneously engaged, such candidates shall be summarily dismissed without notice at any stage.
6 Candidature of the candidate shall be cancelled if he/she fails to produce the required original testimonials for verification or any other discrepancy noticed.
7 Before applying, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other criteria. If erroneously engaged, such candidates shall be summarily dismissed without notice at any stage.
8 The Railway administration do not undertake any responsibility for sending reply to the candidates not selected or not called for. No correspondence in respect of the application submitted shall be entertained or replied by this office to any individual or organization.
9 The Railway administration will not be responsible for any printing error.
10 No daily allowance / conveyance allowance or travelling allowance will be paid to the candidates called for document verification.
1. Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done. The panel will be on the basis of simple average of marks in the matriculation and ITI. For the purpose of calculation of percentage of matriculation, marks obtained by the candidates in all subjects will be reckoned and not on the basis of marks of any subject or a group of subjects like best of five etc. For the purpose of calculation of percentage of ITI marks, average marks mentioned in consolidated statement of marks for all semesters of the trade applied / marks mentioned in the Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT / SCVT, will only be reckoned. For the purpose of calculation of percentage of marks of SSC of candidates from Board of Secondary Education Andhra Pradesh, Board of Public Examination, Kerala etc RRC will take midpoint of range of grades obtained by the candidates. After obtaining midpoints of all the attempted subjects according to grades awarded, average will be calculated treating each subject is out of 100 marks, as there is no standard method or multiplying factor for calculation of average of matriculation for such Boards.
2. In case of two candidates having the same marks, the candidate with older age shall be preferred. In case the dates of birth are also same, then the candidate who passed matriculation exam earlier shall be considered first.
3. A final merit list will be prepared cluster/unit wise, trade wise and community wise, equal to the number of slots in the descending order of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate, as stated above.
4. Candidates finally enlisted would be subject to verification of original testimonials uploaded and production of medical certificate as per annexure attached.
5. During submission of ONLINE application, a Registration number will be issued to each applicant. Candidates are advised to preserve/note their Registration Number for further stages of engagement process/correspondence with RRC.
How to Apply
ONLINE applications are invited from interested candidates for engagement of Act Apprentices for imparting training under the Apprentices Act 1961 in the designated trades at Workshops/Units in the jurisdiction of Central Railway against 2562 slots. Applications complete in all respects should be submitted only ONLINE till 17:00 hrs. of the closing date.
1. Candidates should note and take cognizance of the fact that this is a Centralized Notification for engagement of Act Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 for Central Railway Units and Railway Recruitment Cell, Central Railway (RRC/CR) has been nominated as nodal agency for obtaining ONLINE applications from candidates and preparation of their merit list. Candidates can submit their applications ONLINE only on RRC’s website www.rrccr.com
2. After preparation of merit list, the same will be advised to respective Divisions/Units on Central Railway. Document verification will be held in opted Divisions/Units, as per the Cluster as mentioned in the Candidate’s applications.
3. Candidates must note that no centralized merit list will be formed.
4. Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.rrccr.com Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website
5. Candidates are required to log on to the RRC/CR website www.rrccr.com provided for filling ONLINE applications and fill up the personal details/BIODATA etc carefully. NOTE-I: Candidates should be in possession of Aadhaar Card. At the time of registration, candidates have to fill 12 digit Aadhaar Card number. The candidates not having Aadhaar number and have enrolled for Aadhaar but have not received Aadhaar Card can enter 28 digit Aadhaar Enrolment ID printed on the Aadhaar Enrolment slip. This provision is applicable to the candidates of all states and Union Territories except the state of Jammu and Kashmir, Meghalaya and Assam. Applicants from these states can enter in the online application form, their voter ID number, valid passport number, driving license number or any other valid Government identity card at the time of online application. Candidates have to produce original Aadhaar card or document mentioned above, at the time of document verification. NOTE-II: Candidates should ensure their name, father’s name, date of birth should exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Any deviation found during Document Verification will lead to cancellation of candidature and also debarment. NOTE-III: Candidates are advised to indicate their active mobile number and valid e-mail ID in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire engagement process as all important messages will be sent by email/SMS which will be treated as deemed to have been read by the candidates.
6. Candidates have to choose only one cluster and within that cluster he can give units in order of preference.
7. Candidates trying to submit more than one application with different particulars like Name/Father’s name/Community/Photo (face)/ educational and/or technical qualification etc. or with different Email ID/Mobile Number are informed that all such applications will be summarily rejected.
8. Candidates have to keep printouts of their Online application. If found eligible, he/she will be called for Document Verification and the print out of Online application is required to be produced at the time of Document Verification.
9. The ONLINE application, complete in all respect, can be submitted through ONLINE process to RRC up to 22/01/2020 till 17.00 hrs. No physical copy of the application is required to be sent to RRC. Even if it is received, no cognizance will be given to it. Notification No. RRC/CR/AA/2019
- RRB Central Railway announces 2562 vacancies
- GE off campus drive for Fresher
- Sapient Off Campus Recruitment Drive – 2020 Batch
- Amazon off campus drive 2020
- HCL Off Campus Recruitment Drive Across India
- Amazon off campus Recruitment For Fresher’s in Chennai