RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2019 – RBI announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate, M.A, M.Sc, PG Diploma, MBA/PGDM, Any Post Graduate for the position of Officer Grade B.
|Vacancy 1||Officer Grade B|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, M.A, M.Sc, PG Diploma, MBA/PGDM, Any Post Graduate|
|Salary||Rs. 35,150 – Rs. 62,400/-Per Month|
|Experience||0 – 3 years|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||11/10/2019|
Qualification Details For RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2019:
1. Post Name: . Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- General – 156, Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DEPR – 20 & Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DSIM – 23
2 .Pay Scale: Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 35,150/- p.m. in the scale of Rs. 35150-1750 (9)-50900-EB-1750 (2)-54400-2000 (4)-62400 applicable to Officers in Grade B and they will also be eligible for Dearness Allowance, Local allowance, House Rent Allowance, Family allowance and Grade Allowance as per rules in force from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments are approximately ₹ 77,208/-(approx.)
3. Minimum Educational Qualifications (as on 01-09-2019):
a Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General) – A minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) or an equivalent grade in Bachelor’s degree as well as in 12th (or Diploma or equivalent) and 10th Standard examinations. The minimum qualifying percentage or an equivalent grade for the Bachelor’s degree will be in aggregate for all semesters / years
b. Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR:
i. Essential: a. A Master’s Degree in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course/ Finance, with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters /years from a recognised Indian or Foreign University /Institute; OR b. PGDM/ MBA Finance with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters /years from a recognised Indian or Foreign University /Institute; OR c. Master’s Degree in Economics in any of the sub-categories of economics i.e. agricultural/ business/ developmental/ applied, etc., with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters /years from a recognised Indian or Foreign University /Institute.
(i) Candidates having Master’s Degree with Research/Teaching experience at a recognized Indian/Foreign University/ Institute will be eligible for relaxation in upper age limit to the extent of number of years of such experience subject to a maximum of three years. For experience, probationary period will not be reckoned.
ii. Desirable: A Doctorate Degree in Economics or research or teaching experience in Economics or publications in standard journals would be considered as an additional qualification. Candidates having M.Phil. Degree and Doctorate Degree from a recognized Indian/Foreign University/Institute in the specified subjects will be eligible for relaxation in the upper age limit by 2 years and 4 years respectively.
c. Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM:
i Essential: a. A Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Kharagpur/ Applied Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Bombay with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters / years; OR b. Master’s Degree in Mathematics with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters / years and one year post graduate diploma in Statistics or related subjects from an Institute of repute; OR c. M. Stat. Degree of Indian Statistical Institute with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate of all semesters / years; OR d. Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA) jointly offered by ISI Kolkata, IIT Kharagpur and IIM Calcutta with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years.
ii. Desirable: (i) Candidates with a Doctorate in topics related to above subjects will be given preference. (ii) Research or teaching experience and publication in standard journals will be considered as an additional qualification.
Age: A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on the 1st of September 2019
Application Fee: SC/ST/PwBD – 100/-, GEN/OBC/EWSs – 850/- & [email protected] -Nil
1. Website Link Open For Online Registration of Applications and Payment of Fees/Intimation Charges – September 21-October 11, 2019
2 .Officers in Gr B (DR) – General – Phase-I – Online Examination November 9, 2019 $, Phase-II – Paper I, II & III Online Examination – December 1, 2019
3. Officers in Gr B (DR) – DEPR* – Phase I – Paper – I – Online Examination – November 9, 2019 & Phase II – Paper – II & III Online/Written Examination – December 2, 2019 £ (To be confirmed in Admit cards)
4 .Officers in Gr B (DR) – [email protected] – Phase I – Paper – I – Online Examination – November 9, 2019 & Phase II – Paper – II & III Online/Written Examination – December 2, 2019 £ (To be confirmed in Admit cards)
General Instructions For RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2019
1. Correspondence with the Board: The Board will not enter into any correspondence with the candidates about their candidature except in the following cases: The eligible candidates shall be issued an Admission Letter two week before the commencement of the examination.
The Admission Letter will be made available on the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in for downloading by candidates. No Admission letter will be sent by post. If a candidate does not receive his e-Admission letter or any other communication regarding his/her candidature for the examination two weeks before the commencement of the examination, he/she should at once contact the help facility as mentioned above
2. No candidate will ordinarily be allowed to take the examination unless he/she holds an Admission Letter for the examination. On downloading of e-Admission Letter, check it carefully and bring discrepancies/errors, if any, to the notice of Board immediately
3. Candidates must note that the name (provided during the process of registration) as appearing on the call letters should exactly match the name as appearing on the photo identity proof, certificates, mark-sheets. Female candidates who have changed first/last/middle name post marriage must take special note of this. In case of candidates who have changed their name, will be allowed only if they produce – original Gazette Notification/their original marriage certificate/affidavit in original, together with a photocopy. If there is any mismatch between the name indicated in the Admission Letter/ Examination Call Letter and Photo Identity Proof, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
Selection Procedure For RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2019
Selection for the aforementioned posts will be done through Online examinations in Phase – I and Phase – II and interview.
How to Apply For RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2019
The Online Applications can be filled up to October 11, 2019 till 12:00 midnight. Candidates are required to apply only online using the website www.rbi.org.in and no other means/mode of application will be accepted. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available at Appendix-I which is available on the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in.
The applicants are advised to submit a single application; however, if due to any unavoidable situation, if he/she submits another/multiple applications, then he/she must ensure that application with the higher Registration ID (RID) is complete in all respects like applicant’s details, examination centre, photograph, signature, left thumb impression and hand writing undertaking, fee etc. The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the last completed applications with higher RID shall be entertained by the Board and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
- DMRC Recruitment 2019 – 37,400 – 67,000 Salary
- North Central Railway Recruitment 2019 – 529 Junior Engineer
- HP off campus Recruitment 2019 – Software Engineer Intern
- Robert Bosch off campus drive 2019
- Amazon off campus Recruitment For Software Development Engineer
- HP off campus Recruitment For Software Engineer