Railway Jobs 2019 : Railway Jobs seekers can get latest Railway jobs notifications with various information such as Railway vacancies, eligibility, State and Central Railway Jobs and important dates. Check Central & State Railway jobs 2019 Notifications for all openings in various sectors and apply for the preferred Jobs 2019 here.
- RRB Central Railway announces 2562 vacancies
- Metro Rail Recruitment 2019 – 1493 Vacancy – 115000 Salary
- Central Railway Recruitment 2019 – Sports Quota
- North Central Railway Recruitment 2019 – 529 Junior Engineer
- NF RAILWAY Recruitment 2019 – 2,500+ Trainee Vacancies
- Railway WCR Kota Trade Apprentice Online Form 2019
- RRC North Western Railway 2019 – Salary upto 20,200
- Northern Railway MTS Recruitment 2019 – 118 Vacancies
- Railway RRC MTS Online Form 2019
- East Central Railway Recruitment 2019 for Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ – 33 Posts
- Latest Railway Jobs 2019 – 12000+ Vacancies Apply Online
- Railway RRB JE Form Full Details
- Railway RRC Group D Form Status, Online Correction 2019
- Southern Railway Jobs 2019: 83 Senior Clerk cum Typist Vacancy
- South East Central Railway Jobs 2019: 313 Apprentice Vacancy
- SECR Trade Apprentice Online Form 2019
- Northern Railway Jobs 2019
- Noida Metro Recruitment 2019
- Western Railway Jobs 2019
- CRIS Recruitment 2019 through GATE 2019
- Western Railway Jobs 2019: Goods Guard and Clerk Vacancy
- Western Railway Recruitment 2019 – 135 Posts of Station Master
- CRIS Jobs 2019
- Western Railway Jobs 2019: Vacancy for Any Graduate
- RRB RESULT 2019
- RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019
- Central Railway Jobs 2019: Junior Engineer Vacancy
- Railway Minister Piyush Goyal’s big announcement will be 9000 vacancies in Railways
- Central Railway Jobs 2019: 2167 Junior Engineer, Multiple Vacancy for Any Graduate
- IRCTC Jobs 2019: 01 Group General Manager Vacancy
- Railtel Corporation of India Limited Jobs 2019: 18 Manager Vacancy for Any Graduate, B.Tech/B.E
- Southern Railway Jobs 2019: 95 Executive Assistant, Data Entry Operators, Digital Office Assistants Vacancy for BCA, B.Sc
- ICF Jobs 2019: 992 Apprentice Vacancy for 10TH and ITI
- South East Central Railway Jobs 2019: 432 Trade Apprentice Vacancy for 10TH
All Information About Railway
- 1. Central Railway (CR) – Mumbai
- 2. East Central Railway (ECR) – Hajipur
- 3. East Coast Railway (ECoR) – Bhubaneswar
- 4. Eastern Railway (ER) – Kolkata
- 5. North Central Railway (NCR) – Allahabad
- 6. North Eastern Railway (NER) – Gorakhpur
- 7. North Western Railway (NWR) – Jaipur
- 8. Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) – Guwahati
- 9. Northern Railway Railway (NR) – Delhi
- 10. South Central Railway (SCR) – Secunderabad
- 11. South East Central Railway (SECR) – Bilaspur
- 12. South Eastern Railway (SER) – Kolkata
- 13. South Western Railway (SWR) – Hubli
- 14. Southern Railway (SR) – Chennai
- 15. West Central Railway (WCR) – Jabalpur
- 16. Western Railway (WR) – Mumbai
- 17. Metro Railway, Kolkata – Kolkata
There are four types of group level jobs. They are Group A and Group B (Gazetted) and Group C and D (Non-gazetted).
Each of these groups will have both technical and non-technical cadre.
1. Group A Posts Recruitment:UPSC does the recruitment for this category by conducting a written exam, interview/group discussion as necessary.
Exams conducted for this category : Civil Service Exam, Engineering Service Exam, and Combined Medical Service Examination.
Through the civil services exam, the following services are included:
- a. Indian Railway Accounts Service
- b. Indian Railway Traffic Service
- c. Indian Railway Personnel Service
- d. Railway Protection Force (RPF)
Through the Combined Engineering Services Exam, the following services are included in Railway.
- a.Indian Railway Stores Service
- b.Indian Railway Service of Engineers
- c.Railway service of Signal Engineers
- d.Indian Railway Service of Mechanical Engineers
- e.Indian Railway Service of Electrical Engineers
2. Group B Posts Recruitment:There is no direct recruitment for Group B posts. Group C employees are promoted as Group B officers.
3. Group C Posts Recruitment:The Group C posts both technical and non technical recruitment are conducted by 19 Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) across all zones in Indian Railways.
Non Technical Posts: Some of the Non-Technical posts are Assistant Station Masters, Trains Clerks, Clerks, Ticket Collectors, Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice and others.
Technical Posts: Technical engineers in Signal, Telecommunication, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and others.
4. Group D Posts Recruitment:The Group D recruitment is done by Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) at the divisional level. Some of posts in this group are the gunman, Safaiwala, Trackman, peon, tracker and others