Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2019 – Punjab and Sind Bank announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Post Graduate, Any Graduate, LLB, LLM, B.Tech/B.E for the position of Specialist Officers.
|Vacancy 1||Specialist Officers|
|Qualification||Any Post Graduate, Any Graduate, LLB, LLM, B.Tech/B.E|
|Salary||Rs. 23,700 – Rs. 66,070/-Per Month|
|Experience||1 – 12 years|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||10/10/2019|
1. Assistant General Manager- Law a. Age: 35-45 years b. Qualification: Essential: Degree in Law (3 years/ 5 years) from a Govt. recognized University / Institute in India. Post Graduate degree in Law will be preferable. Graduation and Post-Graduation must be full time and regular c. Experience: Candidate must be enrolled as Advocate with Bar Council and must be in Scale IV (CM) and have at least 10 years of experience as Law Officer in Public Sector Bank in the Legal Department out of which at least 3 years’ combined as Scale Ill and Scale I V, with minimum experience Of I year is mandatory in Scale IV i.e. as CM. The experience in PSB should be after enrolment as advocate with Bar Council.
2. Company Secretary in SMGS IV a. Age: 30-40 years b. Qualification: -Graduation from recognized institution/ university and Associate Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries. g. Experience: Candidate must be in Scale Ill in a Public Sector Bank and must have at least 6 years of experience in Banking and Financial Services Industry.
3. Rajbhasha Adhikari in SMGS-IV- a. Age: 30-40 years b. Qualification: Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Postgraduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level. c. Experience: Candidate must be in Scale Ill in a Public Sector Bank and must have at least 10 years of experience in Banking and Financial Services Industry.
4. 4. Law Manager in MMGS II a. Age: 25-35 years b. Qualification: Degree in Law (3 years/ 5 years) from a reputed Govt. recognized University / Institute in India. Post Graduate degree in Law will be preferable. Graduation and Post-Graduation must be full time and regular.
5. Fire Safety Officer in MMGS II a. Age: 25-35 years b. Qualification: B.E (Fire Engineering)/ & fire Technology & Safety Engineering) from a University/Institutiorv’Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies or Divisional Officers course in National Fire Service College, Nagpur.
6. Security Officer in MMGSII a. Age: 25-35 years b. Qualification: Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University. c. Experience: Minimum 5 years Of Experience as Commissioned Offcer in the Indian Army (Captain)/Navy (Lieutenant)/Air Force (Flight Lieutenant).
7. Agricultural Field Officer in JMGS I a. Age: 20-30 years b. Qualification: 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Managemenü Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering with 60% and above only or equivalent CGPA.
8. Chartered Accountants in JMGS I a. Age: 20-30 years b. Qualification: Qualified Chartered Accountants.
9. Software Developer/IT Programmer in JMGS I a. age: 20-30 years b. Qualification: 4-year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology OR Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science/ -Computer Applications/ Information Technology with 60% above only or equivalent CGPA.
10. Rajbhasha Officer in JMGS 1 a. Age: 20-30 years b. Qualification: Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Postgraduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
11. Technical Officer- Civil in JMGS-I a. Age: 20-30 years b. Qualification: Degree in Civil Engineering with a score of 60% or above only or equivalent CGPA
12. Technical Officer- Electrical in JMGS-I a. Age: 20-30 years b. Qualification: Degree in Electrical Engineering with a score of 60% or above only or equivalent CGPA
Age: 20 – 45 Yrs
Application Fee: SC/ST/ PWD (only Intimation charges) Rs. 150/- + Plus GST as applicable, All other Rs. 700/- + Plus GST as applicable
(i) Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he Ishe fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms specified in this advertisement. It is for the candidate to ensure that he/she has met with the eligibility criteria and complied with the requirements and adhered to the instructions contained in this advertisement as well as the application form. Candidates are therefore urged to carefully read the advertisement and complete the application form and submit the same as per instructions are given in this regard, Their candidature at all the stages of the recruitment process will be purely provisional subject to satisfying prescribed eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement.
(ii) Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under creamy layer and/ or if their caste does not find place in the Central List are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as General in the online application form.
(iii) An application form printout which is not self-attested or not accompanied by a self- attested photocopies of relevant certificates or the requisite fee not being paid or accompanying documents not self-attested by the candidate or not bearing the candidate’s colored photograph pasted firmly/ displayed at the specified place or incomplete in any respect, will not be entertained.
(iv) Selected candidates will be required to produce a valid discharge certificate/ relieving letter from their present employer before joining the service. Candidates serving in Government/ Public Sector Undertakings including Banks are required to produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of the interview, failing which their candidature shall not be considered.
Short-listing, Personal Interaction/interview, Online Examination.
How to Apply
1. The eligible candidate has to apply online through the Bank’s website (www.psbindia.com) only. No other means/ mode of application is acceptable. a) Before applying online, candidates should: i) Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload (please refer Annexure-II). ii) Have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion Of this Appointment Process. Bank may send call letters for the Interview etc, through the registéred e-mail ID.
In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ‘ID before applying on-line and must maintain that e-mail account and mobile number. b) The last date Of online application is 10.10.2019. No application shall be entertained beyond the stipulated date & incomplete applications will be rejected. The Bank will not be responsible for any delay in receipt of application or loss thereof in postal transit.
2. Printout of online application with photograph and attested copies of certificates in support of age, qualifications & experience, etc. should be submitted to: ‘The Deputy General Manager (HRD), Punjab and Sind Bank, 5th Floor, Bank House, 21 Rajendra Place, New Delhi -110008.
3. Commencement of date of on-line application:26.09.2019, Last Date of Online Application: 10.10.2019. Last Date for receipt of hard copy of the online application with enclosures. (Only for Posts from Serial No. I to Serial No. 3: 17.10.209. Date of Further Process: Will be informed separately.
- SBI Recruitment 2019 – Specialist Cadre Officers 76520 Salary
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2019 – Salary Rs. 25,000
- Central Bank of India Recruitment 2019 – Various Vacancies
- IBPS Jobs 2019 – 12000+ Clerk Vacancy
- RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2019 – 100+ Vacancies
- NTRO Recruitment 2019 – Technical Assistant Vacancies