PNB Jobs 2019 – PNB announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E, MCA, MBA/PGDM, M.A, Any Post Graduate, PG Diploma for the position of Advisor/ Consultant.
|Vacancy 1||Advisor/ Consultant|
|Qualification||B.Tech/B.E, MCA, MBA/PGDM, M.A, Any Post Graduate, PG Diploma|
|Salary||Rs. 2,00,000 – Rs. 5,00,000/-Per Month|
|Experience||5 – 20 years|
|Job Location||New Delhi , Mumbai|
|Last Date to Apply||16/09/2019|
Qualification Details For PNB Jobs 2019
Domain Area and Requirements:
1. Human Resource Management: Preferably from HR background.
2. Fraud Risk Management: To function as an advisor for cases to be dealt with CBI/ State Police in context to documentation and speedy investigation. Retired SP or above cadre of Police/CBI & should have an experience of minimum 2 years in the stated designation.
3. Treasury: Experience in Treasury Operations like Forex, Equity, and Derivatives of large organization. To review all aspects of Treasury Operations and evaluate each segment for better profitability including smooth amalgamation of Treasury operations.
4. Finance: The Expert/Consultant should be a qualified Chartered Accountant with complete understanding of Bank’s Balance Sheet including IFRS and Direct & Indirect Taxation at Corporate level. Should preferably have experience of handling amalgamation activities.
5. Digital Banking: Qualification – Engineering (Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics and Communication)/ MCA degree from a recognized University/ Institute/ MBA/PGDBM with specialization in Marketing & Finance, should have remained associated with Digital Transformation, Digital Innovation, Digital Risk, etc. Experience Work experience in technology environment. Management Consultant on large-scale/disruptive digital transformation in the Financial Services domain within/outside India.
6. Information Technology: Consultant for IT related aspects during consolidation: The candidate should have adequate knowledge of different Databases and Banking Applications including Network Operations, Security Operations and related regulatory compliance with best practices. The consultant should have experience in providing consultancy of similar nature i.e experience on mergers and acquisitions of IT Infrastructure and Processes.
7. International Banking: Industry Expert in international Banking having experience in: -Rationalization of AD branches. -Analysis of geographical business potentialIndustry wise – Review of correspondent Banking relationship -Review of Centralized Trade Finance activities including Centralized inward remittances. – SWIFT operations including integration with CBS.
8. Strategic Management & Economic Advisory: Qualification- Post Graduate in Economics with specialization in Planning, Strategy, Statistics, Econometrics along with MBA in Financial Management.
9. Risk Management: The candidate should preferably have professional qualifications (FRM/PRM/DTIRM) w.r.t. Risk Management along with Masters Degree in Mathematics /Statistics /Economics / MBA (Finance) /MBA in Banking & Finance / Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance from recognized University.
10. Compliance: Sound knowledge of Regulatory guidelines, Law & Information Technology with adequate practical experience. Should have relevant experience to assist in strengthening compliance culture by improvising the present setup and in identification of gaps in compliance and implication thereof.
11. Stressed Assets Targeted Resolution Action: Having updated domain knowledge to contribute to all aspects of recovery operations.
12. Law: The subject be a serving/retired GM/DGM from PSBs or a Practicing lawyer having vast experience in dealing with high stake Banking cases; legal & commercial issues that may possibly arise out of Insolvency proceedings and/or loan transactions; drafting of business/corporate agreements, service agreements etc. with vendors/service providers and also willing to implement best legal practices across industry, advice management to bring necessary change in existing system in the field.
13. Marketing: Candidate should have Marketing background and experience of handling marketing of products including wealth management products in reputed Banks /NBFCs.
14. Information Security: Should have worked in BFSI Sector at least for 20 years. Should have rich experience in various fields of banking including cyber security.
15. Government Business: -Expertise in policies of Govt. Business, understanding of various products like – PPF,SSA,SCSS,NPS,Fastag and processes relating the product. -Understanding of various integration/process for tax collection/EPFO collection.
16. Group Business Management: Qualification- CA/CFA/MBA (Finance), 5-7 years experience in : -Investment Banking/Merchant Banking in reputable companies/firm.
17. Management Information System: Should have an understanding of concepts of EDW /Datamarts/ Big Data / Data mining. Should be able to determine future sizing requirement related to hardware/software for successful running of Data warehouse of Bank.
18. Credit: In depth understanding of different credit products/schemes/operations and procedures of the Three Banks (Punjab National Bank, United Bank of India and Oriental Bank of Commerce).
19. Priority Sector & Financial Inclusion: In-depth understanding of different of Agri-Credit and Financial Inclusion Products/ Schemes/ Operations and procedures of the three Banks (Punjab National Bank, United Bank of India and Oriental Bank of Commerce).
20. MSME: Having updated domain knowledge to contribute to all aspects of MSME Finance.
21. Retail Banking: Having updated domain knowledge to contribute to all aspects of Retail Banking. To assist in total revamping of Retail portfolio with focused attention on increasing growth rate in Housing and reversing the trend in Car Loan in particular.Age: Not more than 62 years
Other Terms and Conditions For PNB Jobs 2019 :
1. An officer who is under investigation or has been imposed major penalty/ proved guilty in any departmental or judicial enquiry in his/her entire service career is not eligible for the consideration.
2. In case of in-service executive, he/she will have to produce letter of no-objection from the current organization at the time of interview and will have to resign from the services of current organization if he/she gets selected.
3. Executives with multiple fields of expertise and experience have to apply in their most suitable work filed as change in their field of consultancy is not allowed after engagement.
4. Bank holds the right to cancel the advertisement at any stage and call off the selection process, at its discretion.
5. No travelling allowance will be paid to the applicant/candidate for appearing in the interview.
Selection Procedure For PNB Jobs 2019
Received applications will be screened based on submitted documents and candidates in the ratio of 5:1 shall be shortlisted. The selection will be made on the basis of personal interaction/interview.
How to Apply For PNB Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates may submit their request along with a hard copy of the Curriculum Vitae (CV), experience certificate and supporting documents in a sealed envelope: GENERAL MANAGER PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT DIVISION 1 ST FLOOR, WEST WING, CORPORATE OFFICE SECTOR 10, DWARKA, NEW DELHI-110075.
The Domain Area in which the application is being made should be specified clearly at the top of the CV as well as on the envelope. The applications should reach us latest by 16.09.2019. No application shall be entertained beyond the stipulated date.
- Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2020
- RBI Recruitment 2020: Various Manager Openings – 35150 Salary
- Central Bank of India Recruitment – 20000 Salary
- SBI Recruitment 2019 – Specialist Cadre Officers 76520 Salary
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2019 – Salary Rs. 25,000
- Central Bank of India Recruitment 2019 – Various Vacancies