PayPal Campus Challenge
A unique opportunity for engineering students graduating in 2021 to join us in reimagining money and democratizing financial services for everyone.
- Registration closes on: September 20, 2020
- Online Assessment will be on: September 26, 2020 at 10:00 AM
- Results will be announced on: October 1, 2020
- Interviews will be scheduled in: October 2020
- Internship: between January and June 2021
- Full-Time: starts by July 2021
The online assessment will be conducted on HackerRank. Based on your performance, you’ll be invited for up to four rounds of virtual interviews.
|Job Title||PayPal Recruitment Drive|
|Description||A unique opportunity for engineering students graduating in 2021 to join us in reimagining money and democratizing financial services for everyone.|
|Work Location||Bangalore – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
About the Challenge
We are launching our first ever country-wide campus challenge to hire engineering students.
- You are eligible to register if you are a final year engineering student graduating in 2021 from any stream with CGPA equivalent of 8 and above.
- Once registered, you will receive an email with details on the online assessment. Based on your performance in the assessment, you will be invited for an interview.
- If you are selected, you will receive an offer for a paid internship and/or a full-time role at one of our tech centers in Chennai, Bangalore and Hyderabad.
We have various positions across our Frontend, Backend, Mobile, Data and Analytics teams.
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
Apply Now : Click Here (Recruitment Drive)