Passport Officer Recruitment 2019 – Ministry of External Affairs announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate for the position of Deputy Passport Officer.
|Vacancy 1||Deputy Passport Officer|
|Salary||Rs. 67,700 – Rs. 2,08,700/-Per Month|
|Experience||7 – 10 years|
|Job Location||Bengaluru|Bangalore , Chennai , New Delhi , Guwahati , Visakhapatnam|
|Last Date to Apply||02/11/2019|
Qualification Details For Passport Officer Recruitment 2019:
1. Post Name: Deputy Passport Officer – Level-11 (67700- 208700) – Delhi, Jalandhar, Surat
2. Eligibility: (i) holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or (ii) with five years service in Level- 10 of the pay matrix or equivalent rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the parent cadre or department; and
3. Qualification: (i) Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or Institute;
4. Experience: (i) Seven years experience in Passport or Consular or Emigration or Administration or Finance or Accounts or Vigilance work, in a Central or State Government office.
5. Note I: The Departmental Officers in the feeder category who are in direct line of promotion shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly, deputationists shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion.
Note 2: Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization or department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not to exceed four years. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall be not exceeding fifty-six years as on the closing date of receipt of applications
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply For Passport Officer Recruitment 2019
The usual deputation terms will apply. The DPO can be posted in any of the PSK/PSLK/POPSK falling under the jurisdiction of respective Passport Office. All Ministries/Departments of Government of India / State Government / Union Territory Administrations are requested to circulate the above posts amongst the officers of Central Government / State Government / Union Territory Administrations including officers of All India Services/ State Government, working with them and forward the application (in prescribed proforma.
Annexure A) of eligible and interested officers, along with attested copies of APARs of last five years attested by Under Secretary and above officer and certificates to the effect that they are clear from Vigilance angle, Integrity Certificate and Major/Minor Penalty of last ten years(Annexure B) to the undersigned within sixty days from the date of publication of this Circular in the “Employment News”.
- DELHI POLICE Constable Recruitment 2020: 649 Vacancies
- Metro Rail Recruitment 2019 – 1493 Vacancy – 115000 Salary
- Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2019
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2020
- IIFCL Recruitment 2019: 64,000 Salary
- DMRC Recruitment 2019 – 37,400 – 67,000 Salary