NII Recruitment 2019 – NII announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
|Vacancy 1||Junior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000/-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||07/10/2019|
Other Qualification Details:
1. Name of the project: “Systems biology approaches to understand the biology of human CD4+ helper T cells with cytotoxic potential (CD4-CTLs) in viral infections” funded by DBTWellcome-Trust India Alliance.
2. Educational Qualifications: M.Sc in any disciplines of life sciences with first division. The candidate should have qualified any ‘National Level Examination’ (NET), as per DST OM dated 30.01.2019.
3. Job description: Candidates with prior experience in molecular biology, immunology, genomics or bioinformatics will be given preference.
4. Emoluments: The selected candidates will draw consolidated emoluments of Rs. 31,000/- per month plus 24% HRA as per DST OM dated 30.01.2019.
5. Duration of the Project: Tenable till-31.08.2024.
Application Fee: Rs. 100
General Terms and Conditions
1. The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
2. No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
3. Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called for.
5. Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise and list of publications.
6. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
National Institute of Immunology, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, Delhi 110067.
Selection Procedure For NII Recruitment 2019
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply For NII Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates may apply directly, strictly in the prescribed format given below, through E-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., E-mailID, fax numbers, telephone numbers. Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/ST/PH and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview. Last date of receipt of applications 07.10.2019.
- DMRC Recruitment 2019 – 37,400 – 67,000 Salary
- North Central Railway Recruitment 2019 – 529 Junior Engineer
- HP off campus Recruitment 2019 – Software Engineer Intern
- Robert Bosch off campus drive 2019
- Amazon off campus Recruitment For Software Development Engineer
- HP off campus Recruitment For Software Engineer