NIA Jobs 2019 – NIA announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate for the position of Additional Superintendent of Police.
|Vacancy 1||Additional Superintendent of Police|
|Salary||Rs. 67,700 – Rs. 2,08,700/-Per Month|
|Experience||5 – 10 years|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||25/10/2019|
Qualification Details For NIA Jobs 2019 :
1. Scale of Pay : Pay Matrix Level – 11 (Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700). (Pre-revised PB-3 (Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/-) with Grade Pay Rs 6600/-).
2. Eligibility :
(a) Officers of the Central Government or the State Government or the Union Territories : (i) Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department: or (ii) with 5 years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in posts in the PB-3 (Rs. 15,600 – 39,100) with GP Rs. 5400 or equivalent in the parent cadre/ department.
(b) Possessing the following educational qualifications and experiences : (i) Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university: and (ii) 5 years’ experience in handling of cases of investigation of criminal cases, or intelligence work including counter terrorism operations or imparting training in counter terrorism.
Age: Not exceeding 56 years
1. The departmental officers in the feeder category who are in the direct line of promotion will not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly, deputations shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion.
2. Period of deputation, including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization or department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not to exceed 03 years.
3. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
4. For the purpose of appointment on deputation / absorption basis, the service rendered on a regular basis by an officer prior to 1st January 2006 or the date from which the revised pay structure based on the 6th Central Pay Commission recommendation has been extended shall be deemed to be service rendered in the corresponding grade pay or pay scale extended based on the recommendations of the Pay Commission except where there has been merger of more than one pre- revised scale of pay into one grade with a common grade pay or pay scale, and where this benefit will extend only for the post for which that grade pay or pay scale is the normal replacement grade without any upgradation.
Address For NIA Jobs 2019
SP(Adm), NIA HO, Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110003.
Selection Procedure For NIA Jobs 2019
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply For NIA Jobs 2019
1. The eligibility criteria (educational qualifications, experience, etc.) and application form is available on the NIA website www.nia.gov.in/ recruitment-notice.htm as Annexure-I and Annexure-II. The candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.
2. The nominations of eligible officers alongwith following documents should reach to the SP(Adm), NIA HO, Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110003 through proper channel within 02 months from the date of publication of this item in ‘Employment News’.
3. (a) Bio-data in prescribed proforma as per Annexure-II duly countersigned by the Competent Authority. (b) Up to date APAR dossier from the years 2014-15 to 2018-19 (in case photocopies are being sent, it may be ensured that the same are attested on each page with rubber stamp by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary to the Government of India). (c) Vigilance Clearance and Integrity Certificate issued by the respective department. (d) The details of major/minor penalties imposed on the officer during the last 10 years.
4. Applications received after the last date, or application of incomplete in any respect or those not accompanied by the documents / information as per Para 3 above will not be considered. The Cadre Authorities may ascertain that the particulars sent by the officers are correct as per the records.