Naval Dockyard Mumbai Jobs 2019 – Naval Dockyard Mumbai announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 8TH, 10TH, ITI for the position of Apprentice.
|Qualification||8TH, 10TH, ITI|
|Last Date to Apply||24/09/2019|
Naval Dockyard, Mumbai invites online applications on www.bhartiseva.com from ITI qualified candidates (Male / Female) in various designated trades (except Rigger and Forger & Heat Treater ) for enrolment into Apprenticeship training at Dockyard Apprentice School under Apprentice Act – 1961 read in conjunction with Apprenticeship Rules 1992. A total of 933 vacancies as per distribution shown below
a. One Year Training: Fitter, Machinist, Welder (Gas & Elect), Sheet Metal Worker, Tailor (G), Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance, Mechanic Refrigerator & Air Conditioning, Mechanic Diesel, Painter (General), Power Electrician, Instrument Mechanic, Electroplater, Foundry man, Pipe fitter, Shipwright (Wood), Pattern Maker
b. Two Year Training: Shipwright (Steel), Rigger, Forger and Heat Treater
2. Qualifications. As per Apprentices Act 1961 read in conjunction with Apprenticeship Rule 1992, the minimum educational qualification for a person to undergo apprenticeship 3 training in Designated Trades shall be Std 10 passed (in accordance with Apprentice Act 1961) with a minimum of 50% marks in Std 10 examination alongwith ITI examination passed (Provisional National Trade Certificate acceptable) in relevant trade with aggregate of 65% marks.
Further, the candidate should have passed relevant ITI / trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT and should possess the qualification as on the closing date of application. Qualification for candidates who are to be enrolled for Rigger and Crane Operator(Overhead Steel Industry) as ‘Fresher’ shall be Std 8 pass only, without ITI.
3. Minimum Physical Standards. Height 150 cm, Weight not less than 45 Kg, Chest expansion not less than 5 cm, Eye sight 6/6 to 6/9 (6/9 corrected with glasses), external & internal organs to be normal. Physical fitness standards are as per MoD letter FM/0442/NHQ/1278 D(N-II) dated 14 Nov 1996.
4. Previous Training. Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing Apprenticeship under Apprentice Act – 1961 in any Govt / Public Sector / Private Industrial organisation are not eligible to apply for the current enrolment.
5. Payment of Stipend to Apprentices. The minimum rate of stipend per month payable to apprentices shall be followed (Rule 11 of Apprenticeship Rules 1992 is relevant), namely:Duration – During the first year of training – Seventy percent of minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by the Maharashtra State & During the second year of training – Eighty percent of minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by Maharashtra State.
Age: Born between 01 April 1999 to 31 Mar 2006. Upper age is relaxable by five years for SC/ST candidates and two years for wards of Defence employees or Naval civilians as per MoD letter FM/0442/NHQ/1278 D(N-II) dated 14 Nov 1996.
Application Fee: Candidates are not required to pay any fee for the examination.
(a) Passport size photo of candidate in light grey background (size 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm, file size upto 200 Kb) in .JPEG/.JPG format.
(b) SSC/Matriculation (Std 10) marksheet and proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate or Aadhaar Card).
(c) Std 8 marksheet (where applicable).
(d) ITI marksheet.
(e) Community Certificate [for SC/ST/OBC (with non-creamy layer certificate) only] to be submitted as per extant policies / regulations in vogue.
(f) Certificate of Physical Disability, if applicable.
(g) Certificate of son / daughter of Armed Forces Personnel / ex-Servicemen, if applicable.
(h) Aadhaar / PAN card / Passport of candidate or any other identity proof prescribed by Government from time to time (file size upto 200 Kb) in .JPEG / .JPG format.
(j) Certificate of son / daughter of Defence Civilian / Dockyard Employees, if applicable.
(k) Aadhaar Card of candidate (Compulsory) (file size upto 200 Kb) in .JPEG / .JPG format.
1. Candidates are to apply online only through www.bhartiseva.com. No physical forms would be accepted. Candidates who have appeared in the final semester of ITI and whose results are awaited are also eligible to apply online. Candidature of such candidates for apprenticeship would be declared void if, at a later date, they are declared failed in their ITI examination result, when declared whether during the process of enrolment or during apprenticeship training, if selected.
2. Mere submission of online application form, receipt of ‘acknowledgement’, receipt of admit card and appearance in examination does not guarantee enrolment for Designated Trades apprenticeship training. The selection of candidates will be made based on merit position considering available vacancies category-wise, scrutiny of original credentials, clear police verification report & medical test etc.
Candidates will be permitted to enter the examination hall only with valid Admit Card, downloaded and printed by candidate, bearing clear Photograph and signature. While uploading documents, candidates are advised to ensure that their clear Photograph and signature have been uploaded for printing on the Admit Card.
3. Candidates applying for the written examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria for admission for the examination. Their admission at all the stages of examination will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If, on verification of documents, at any time before or after the written examination, it is found that the candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, his / her candidature for the examination shall be cancelled by Indian Navy / Admiral Superintendent, Naval Dockyard, Mumbai.
1. Written examination
2. Interview / Skill Test
Candidates are required to log on to c and fill up online application. Further, the said website for filling online application would be opened from the third day (1000 hrs) of publication of notification in Employment News and will remain open till 21 days after date of publication in Employment News (upto 2350 hrs). The candidates are also requested to upload following good quality/readable documents duly scanned in color in .pdf format only in A4 size & file size upto 200 Kb
- TNPSC Jailor Recruitment 2019 – Jailor Vacancy
- Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2019 – 58 SPA & PA Posts
- FCI Various Category II Manager Post Online Form 2019
- UCIL Recruitment 2019 – 200+ ITI Trade Vacancies
- KSP Jobs 2019: 2013 Civil Police Constable Vacancy