NARL Tirupati Job Recruitment 2019 : National Atmospheric Research Laboratory (NARL) has invited applications for the post of Scientist/Engineer. Interested candidates can apply through the online format on or before 13 September 2019.
- Last date for submission of online application: 13 Sep 2019
- Last date for submission of hard copy of application: 24 Sep 2019
National Atmospheric Research Laboratory Vacancy Details
- Scientist/Engineer (SD): 01
- Scientist/Engineer (SC): 01
Eligibility Criteria for Scientist/Engineer Post
- Scientist/Engineer (SD): D. in Physics/Atmospheric Science/Space Physics and Master Degree in Physics/Atmospheric Science/Space Physics/Remote Sensing/Space technology and applications from any recognized university.
- Scientist/Engineer (SC): E./M.Tech. Degree in Engineering with specialization in the field of electromagnetic from any recognized university.
|Latest Job Updates||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
How to apply for NARL, Tirupati Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the online format and send their applications along with self attested copies of all necessary documents to “The Administrative Officer (R&R), National Atmospheric Research Laboratory, P.B. No.123, S.V. University, Post Office, Tirupati – 517502, Andhra Pradesh” latest by 24 September 2019.