NABI Recruitment 2019 – NABI announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Phil/Ph.D, MS/MD, M.Sc, Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate for the position of Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow.
|Vacancy 1||Research Associate|
|Salary||Rs. 47,000/-Per Month|
|Experience||3 – 5 years|
Qualification Details For NABI Recruitment 2019 :
1. Research Associate (RA-I) 01 Post
2. Duration:- Till March, 2022
3. Essential qualification:- PhD/ MD/MS/MDS or equivalent degree or having three years of research, teaching and design and development experience after MVSc/M.Pharma/ME/M.Tech with at least one research paper in Science Citation Index (SCI) Journal.
4. Desired Experience:- Experience in plant or agricultural biotechnology, classical breeding & molecular breeding, marker (SSR & SNP) development, QTL mapping, association mapping, gene introgression, genomics and functional genomics tools such as NGS data analysis and gene expression analysis.
5. Emoluments:- 47,000/- + 16%HRAAge: 40 years
|Vacancy2||Senior Research Fellow|
|Qualification||M.Sc, Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Salary||Rs. 35,000/-Per Month|
|Experience||2 – 5 years|
Other Qualification Details:
1. Manpower:- Senior Research Fellow (SRF) 01 Position
2. Duration:- Till March, 2022
3. Qualification:- Post graduate degree in Basic Science Or Graduate/Post Graduate in professional course selected through a process described through any one of the following a) Scholars are selected through National Eligibility Tests-CSIR UGC NET including Lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE. b) The selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their agencies and institutions such as DST, DBT,DAE,DOS,DRDO,MHRD,ICAR,ICMR,IIT,IISc,IISER etc.
4. Essential qualification for Senior Research Fellow- Qualification prescribed above with two years of research experience.
5. Desired Experience:- Training in agricultural biotechnology, preferably in marker development, QTL mapping, Association mapping.
6. Emoluments:- 35,000/-PM+16% HRA
7. Responsibilities:- Crossing for development of pre-breeding and biparental mapping populations for high iron, zinc, low phytate and grain protein content in wheat; development of association mapping panel in wheat for high iron, zinc, low phyate; DNA and RNA extraction; PCR reaction, SSR and SNP genotyping; phenotyping of micronutrients in wheat; qRT-PCR and sequencing; Off-season growing of plants in green house and plant growth chambers and at off-season stations in HP; multi-location field experiments; biochemical analysis; molecular biology works, large scale population analysis, etc.
Age: 32 years
Venue For NABI Recruitment 2019
NABI located at Knowledge City, Sector-81, Mohali-140306, Punjab
Selection Procedure For NABI Recruitment 2019
SelectioN Will be Based on Walk In Interview.
How to Apply For NABI Recruitment 2019
1. All interested candidates may appear for walk-in-interview at NABI located at Knowledge City, Sector-81, Mohali-140306, Punjab, India on 25th September, 2019 at 09:00 AM alongwith duly filled application form available on the website www.nabi.res.in.
2. The duly filled application form must be submitted at the time of registration at NABI on above mentioned date and time The candidates must ascertain their eligibility before applying, as ineligible candidates will not be interviewed. All the candidates are requested to appear for the interview with full CV, thesis/project report, publications and original degree certificates and transcripts.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
5. The selected candidate will be informed by e-mail and the result will be uploaded at NABI’s website.
- TNPSC Jailor Recruitment 2019 – Jailor Vacancy
- Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2019 – 58 SPA & PA Posts
- FCI Various Category II Manager Post Online Form 2019
- UCIL Recruitment 2019 – 200+ ITI Trade Vacancies
- KSP Jobs 2019: 2013 Civil Police Constable Vacancy
- NHAI Recruitment 2019 – Apply Now