NABARD Recruitment 2019 – National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has released the job notification for the post of Development Assistant and Development Assistant (Hindi) for 91 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of any degree within the age limit of 18 to 35 years can apply for this job. The selection process is based on the Preliminary and Main Examination. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online before the last date. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process.
NABARD Recruitment 2019:
NABARD – National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development is to give the credit in boosting the rural economy of the Indian Government. The mission of this NABARD is to develop the bank of the nation for the prosperity of fostering rural. NABARD is to give the promote sustainable and rural development and equitable agriculture technology and non-financial interventions, technology and innovations for securing prosperity.
|Job Role||Development Assistant/ Development Assistant (Hindi)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Application Date||14 September 2019|
|Last Date||2 October 2019|
Educational Qualification For NABARD Recruitment 2019:
For Development Assistant:
- Candidates should complete a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised University/Institutions with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate
For Development Assistant (Hindi):
- Candidates should complete a bachelor’s degree in Hindi or English from a recognised University/Institutions with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate
Note: Pass class for SC/ST/PWBD candidates
Age Limit(as on 01.09.2019): 18 to 35 years
Relaxation For NABARD Recruitment 2019 :
- For SC/ST: 5 years (up to 40 years)
- For OBC: 3 years (up to 38 years)
- For PWD: 10 years (GEN), 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)
- For Ex-Serviceman: 3 years subject to a maximum of 50 years
- For Widows/divorced women: 10 years
- For Development Assistant: 82 posts
- For Development Assistant (Hindi): 9 posts
NABARD Recruitment – Selection Process:
- The selection process will involve two phases they are preliminary (Phase-I) and the main exam(Phase-II), both are online examinations.
- The tests except for English will be available bilingually, i.e. in English and
- The Preliminary Examination is only qualifying in nature and is meant to serve as a screening test.
- Only those candidates who score sufficiently high in both, individual tests & in aggregate shall be shortlisted for Main Examination
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests in both the phases. 1/4th mark will be deducted as penalty for each wrong answer.
Examination Scheme For NABARD Recruitment 2019 :
Phase I – Preliminary Examination (Online)
|Test of English Language||40||60 minutes|
|Test of Numerical Ability||30|
|Test of Reasoning||30|
Phase II – Main Exam (Online)
|Test of Reasoning||30||90 mins for Objective Tests & 30 mins for|
|General Awareness (with special|
reference to agriculture, rural
development and banking)
|Test of English Language|
Application fee For NABARD Recruitment 2019 :
- For All Others Category: Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ST/PWBD/EXS: No fees
Intimation Charges: Rs.50/- for all candidates
Mode of Payment: The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to apply NABARD Recruitment for Development Assistant?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online from 14 September to 2 October 2019.
- Online Registration and Payment of Online Fees/Intimation Charges: 14 September 2019 to 2 October 2019
- Last date for submission of online Applications: 2 October 2019
- The download of Phase I (Preliminary Exam) Admission Letters: Updated shortly
- Phase I (Preliminary Exam) – Online Examination: Updated shortly
- Phase II (Main) – Online Examination: Updated shortly
For more details: Click here
Apply Now : Click here (Link will be activated on 14 September 2019)
- SBI Recruitment 2019 – Specialist Cadre Officers 76520 Salary
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2019 – Salary Rs. 25,000
- Central Bank of India Recruitment 2019 – Various Vacancies
- IBPS Jobs 2019 – 12000+ Clerk Vacancy
- RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2019 – 100+ Vacancies
- NTRO Recruitment 2019 – Technical Assistant Vacancies