MNNIT Jobs 2019 – MNNIT announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.E/M.Tech, M.A, M.Sc, M.Com, MBA/PGDM, M.Phil/Ph.D for the position of Assistant Professor.
|Vacancy 1||Assistant Professor|
|Qualification||M.E/M.Tech, M.A, M.Sc, M.Com, MBA/PGDM, M.Phil/Ph.D|
|Experience||0 – 3 years|
|Last Date to Apply||04/10/2019|
Qualification Details For MNNIT Jobs 2019
1. Name of Post: Assistant Professor (Grade-II) [On Contract]-Academic Level 10/11 and (Grade-I)-Academic Level 12
2. Academic Level [Equivalent Sixth CPC Grade pay]: Academic Level 10 [Equivalent Sixth CPC pay scale in PB-3; AGP `6000] & Academic Level 11 [Equivalent Sixth CPC pay scale in PB-3; AGP `7000], Academic Level 12 [Equivalent Sixth CPC pay scale in PB-3; AGP `8000]
3. Prescribed minimum qualification and experience:
a. Minimum qualifications and experience will be as prescribed in Schedule ‘E’ [ANNEXURE-A] of NIT Statutes (Amended 2017) (Ref. Gazette of India No. 651, dated July, 24, 2017), available on the website http://www.mnnit.ac.in at the link http://www.mnnit.ac.in/index.php/announcements/429-regularfaculty-positions. All applicants shall have Ph.D. in the relevant or equivalent discipline and shall have first class in the preceding degree. Preceding degrees means Bachelors degree and Masters degree as follows
b. For All Engineering Departments: [B. Tech. or any equivalent degree/M.C.A.] AND [M. Tech. or anyequivalent degree], in relevant discipline.
Further, applicants who have completed Ph.D. degree directly after B.Tech. or equivalent degree may also be considered, provided that such applicants must have 75% or 8.0 CPI at B.Tech. level.
c. For Humanities/ Management/ Applied Sciences: [B.A./ B.Sc./B.Com. or any equivalent undergraduate degree] AND [M.A./ M. Sc./ M. Com./ M.B.A. or any equivalent P.G. degree], in relevant discipline. Applicants are required to go through the details of posts and instructions available on the website carefully before applying to ensure their eligibility for the post.
3. Period of Probation: One year, only for regular positions, not for contract position in regular pay scale.
Age: Fresh appointment beyond the age of 60 years
Application Fee: Each application will be valid only after payment of non-refundable Processing Fee of ` 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) for UR, OBC and EWS applicants. No processing fee is required from SC/ ST/ PWD categories, Women Applicants and employees/ teachers of MNNIT Allahabad.
(a) Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate indicating date of birth, or mark sheet of Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent issued by Central/State Board indicating date of Birth will be considered in support of their claim of age. Where date of birth is not available in certificate/mark sheets, issued by concerned Educational Boards, School leaving certificate indicating date of Birth will be considered.
(b) Degree/Diploma certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years as proof of educational qualification claimed. In the absence of a particular degree certificate for genuine reasons, mark sheets of the degree program will be accepted.
(c) NOC and Experience Certificate(s) from the Head(s) of Organization(s)/ Department(s) for the entire experience claimed, clearly mentioning the duration of employment (date, month & year) indicating th basic pay, pay scale (PB & GP/Level) or consolidated pay as the case may be. The certificate(s) should also mention the nature of duties performed/experience obtained in the post(s) with duration(s).
(d) Caste certificate by applicant applying for reservation as as SC/ ST/OBC applicant [Refer ANNEXUREB/C] shall be, in the prescribed format only from the competent authority indicating clearly the applicant’s Caste, the Act/ Order under which the Caste is recognized as SC/ ST/OBC and the village/ town the applicant is ordinarily a resident of.
(e) EWS certificate issued on or after 1st April, 2019 shall be considered for reservation under EWS category, whose family has gross annual income below 8.00 Iakh (Rupees Eight Lakh only) for the financial year prior to the year of application. Also persons whose family owns or possesses any of the assets as mentioned in DOPT, Govt. of India OM No.36039/1/2019-Estt (Res) dated 31st January, 2019 shall also be excluded from being identified as EWS, irrespective of the family income. The EWS certificate must be produced in the prescribed proforma [Refer ANNEXURE- D].
(f) Certificate from Persons with Disability (PwD) in prescribed Performa [Refer ANNEXURE- E] only issued by the competent authority to the Persons with Disability for being eligible for appointment to the post on the basis of prescribed standards of Medical Fitness.
(g) Credit Point Calculation Sheet [ANNEXURE- F, Part I & Part II] is to be filled by the Applicant for the post applied and to be submitted along with Application Form.
(h) Copies of publication/ patents/ book chapter/ any other relevant document to support your claim, as submitted in the application.
(i) ID proof.
(j) Any other relevant documents in support of the entries filled in application form.
Registrar, Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad, Prayagraj-211004, Uttar Pradesh, India
Short listed applicants may be required to appear for Written Test and/or Presentation/Seminar in the respective Departments, in addition to appearing before the Selection Committee. No TA/DA will be paid for attending written test.
How to Apply
1 .Last date of online Application is 04.10.2019. Last date of receiving Hard Copy is 15.10.2019 (5.30 P.M.). The Institute shall not be responsible, under any circumstances, for any sort of postal delay.Duly completed Application form along with the self- attested copies of relevant testimonials, certificates, enclosures etc. is to be sent by speed/registered post to the Registrar, Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad, Prayagraj-211004, Uttar Pradesh, India, failing which their candidature will not be considered. Envelope containing the Application be super scribed as “Application for the Post of Assistant Professor Academic Level ……………in the Department………………………..………”
2. Last date of receiving hard copy is 15.10.2019 (5.30 P.M.). Institute will not be responsible, under any circumstances, for any sort of postal delay. Applications received after due date shall be summarily rejected.The date for determining eligibility of applicants in every respect i.e. qualifications, experience and preferred age limit etc. shall be considered as on the closing date, i.e. the Last Date of the Submission of Application Form. However, those who have submitted the Ph.D. but not awarded, may be considered but they must produce documentary proof towards award of Ph.D. at the time of presentation/Interview, failing which shall be debarred from the Recruitment process.
- TNPSC Jailor Recruitment 2019 – Jailor Vacancy
- Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2019 – 58 SPA & PA Posts
- FCI Various Category II Manager Post Online Form 2019
- UCIL Recruitment 2019 – 200+ ITI Trade Vacancies
- KSP Jobs 2019: 2013 Civil Police Constable Vacancy
- NHAI Recruitment 2019 – Apply Now