Microsoft India hiring freshers for the recruitment of Software Development Engineering in Pune. Candidates having BE/BTech are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name: Microsoft India
Company Website: www.microsoft.com
Job Location: Bangalore
Position: Research Intern
Stipend: Best In Market
Experience Required: 0 Years
Eligibility Criteria For Microsoft Internship 2020-21:
- Candidates pursuing Bachelors or Masters can apply to this job. Candidates pursuing PhD can apply to job number 548408
- During the internship, students are paired with mentors and expected to collaborate with other interns and researchers, present findings, and contribute to the vibrant life of the community.
- MSR India conducts research in a wide range of areas and Internships are available in all of them.
- In the application process, we’ll try to find the opportunity that best aligns with your interests.
- Internships are offered year-round, though a majority begin in the summer.
- All internships are paid. And, we’ll help with visa applications where needed.
How To Apply For Microsoft Internship 2020-21:
Please include your resume and up to three letters of recommendation while applying for this job. Each applicant should request a letter of recommendation by giving the name and email ID of the referee in the tool. The request will then be routed to the referee to upload a letter of recommendation.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply