Microsoft India hiring freshers for the recruitment of Software Development Engineering in Pune. Candidates having BE/BTech are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name: Microsoft India
Company Website: www.microsoft.com
Job Location: Hyderabad, Bangalore, Noida
Position: Data Science Intern
Stipend: Best In Market
Experience Required: 0 Years
Eligibility Criteria For Microsoft Internship 2020-21:
- B. Tech / M. Tech / MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field with minimum CGPA of 8/10.
- Ability to write clean, well-crafted code with an emphasis on quality, simplicity, durability, and maintainability.
- Consider customer’s perspective and experiences when implementing solutions.
- Demonstrate the ability to deliver tasks on time; also exhibit the ability to adapt to change.
- Provide estimates; author validation tests; provide timely issue resolutions.
- Communicate effectively to surface progress, risks and help needed within the project team.
- During the internship, students are paired with mentors and expected to collaborate with other interns and researchers, present findings, and contribute to the vibrant life of the community.
- MSR India conducts research in a wide range of areas and Internships are available in all of them.
- In the application process, we’ll try to find the opportunity that best aligns with your interests.
- Internships are offered year-round, though a majority begin in the summer.
How To Apply For Microsoft Internship 2020-21:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Microsoft data science internship as soon as possible before the link expires.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply