Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2019 – Maharashtra State Police announced job notification for the post of Police Constable and Prison Sepoy for 3450 vacancies in Maharashtra State. Around 3357 vacancies for Police Constable and 93 vacancies for Prison Sepoy. Candidates with the qualification of 10th/12th within the age limit of 18 to 28 years can apply for this job.
The selection process is based on the written/online test and physical standard test. Interested candidates can apply for this post online before the last date. Candidates can also write a mock test in the following link to know the preparation level of the individual candidates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2019:
Maharashtra Police is the law of enforcement agency of India, state of Maharashtra. It is functioning under the Director-General of police and its headquarters is located in Mumbai, India. Maharashtra Police department is one of the largest police department in the country, it has 35 district police in the state.
Maharashtra Police Recruitment for Police Constable:
|Job Role||Police Constable|
|Last Date||23 September 2019|
Educational Qualification For Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2019 :
- Candidates should pass the 10th/12th exam from the recognized board.
Age Limit For Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2019 :
- For Bandsman: 18 to 28 years (UR category)
- For Constable & Sepoy: 18 to 33 years (Reserved Category)
- For District Police Constable/Bandsman/Railway Police Constable: 3357 posts
- For Jail Department Sepoy: 93 posts
Maharashtra Police – Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on the Written/Online Examination and Physical Standard Test.
- The examination will be consist of 100 marks of multi-choice questions
- Each question carries 1 marks and the duration of the examination will be 90 minutes
Exam Pattern For Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2019:
- Mathematics: 25 marks
- General Awareness: 25 marks
- Intellectual Test: 25 marks
- Marathi Language: 25 marks
Cut off marks:
- For General Category: 35 %
- For Reserved/SC/ST/OBC/PWD: 33 %
- Candidates who qualify in the written/online examination will be called for physical test.
- There will be a different physical test for male and female candidates
For Male Candidates:
- 1600 Meters Running: 30 marks
- 100 Meters Running: 10 marks
- Shot Put: 10 marks
For Female Candidates:
- 800 Meters Running: 30 marks
- 100 Meters Running: 10 marks
- Shot Put (4 KG): 10 marks
- For UR Category: Rs. 450/-
- For Reserve Category: Rs. 350/-
Payment Mode: By Debit Card, Credit Card or Internet Banking or UPI
How to apply Maharashtra Police Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 23 September 2019.
For more details: Click here
Vacancies details: Click here
Online Mock Test: Click here
- Karnataka Police Recruitment 2019 – 3041 police constable Vacancies
- Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2019 for Police Constable 3450 Posts
- Bihar Police SI Online Form 2019
- West Bengal Police SI Vacancy 2019
- NIA Jobs 2019: 10 Vacancy
- Karnataka State Police Jobs 2019