CCB – VETS Internship Program
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.0 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. The firm employs over 225,000 individuals worldwide, including 176,000 employees working in the US.
|Job Title||JPMorgan Chase & Co Internship Program|
|Description||Responsible for development projects and initiatives which will include new functional requirements, process tuning and Break fixes.|
|Work Location||Bangalore – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Job functions/responsibilities as Software Engineer:
As Software Engineer of JPMC, you’ll have overall responsibilities to:
- Responsible for development projects and initiatives which will include new functional requirements, process tuning and “Break” fixes.
- Work within prescribed Chase Card Services development methodologies and standards. Adhere to high standards set by the firm related to Risk, control and compliance.
- Responsible for development projects which will include new functional requirements, process tuning and “Break” fixes. Participate in Testing, implementation planning and execution of complex applications
- Perform hands on triage and break fix (level 3 support), adhoc reporting, code reviews, and core processing internal wellness checks.
- Support changes/applications post implementation by debugging, fixing.
- Stay abreast of new technology and methods to optimize development for the enterprise.
- Actively participate in modernization journey which includes agile transformation, cloud migration, API adoption, migration to new age databases and many more.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands.
Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law.
In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
Our Consumer & Community Banking division serves our Chase customers through a range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. We’re proud to lead the U.S. in credit card sales and deposit growth and have the most-used digital solutions – all while ranking first in customer satisfaction.
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
Apply Now: Click Here (Recruitment Drive)