IPR Recruitment 2019 – Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) has released the job notification for the post of Clerk, Junior Hindi Translator(JHT), Scientific Officer for 5 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/M.A/Any Degree can apply for this job. The selection process is based on the written test and interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online and send the hard copy of online application form to the given postal address before the last date. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
IPR – Institute for Plasma Research is an autonomous R & D organization under the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), is located in Gujarat Government of India.This institute involved in experimental and theoretical studies in plasma science.
IPR Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Clerk/Junior Hindi Translator/Scientific Officer|
|Salary||Rs.19,900- 56,100/- p.m.|
|Last Date||30 September 2019|
Educational Qualification For IPR Recruitment 2019:
Clerk – A:
- Graduate from a recognized University
- Certified course in Computer with one-year relevant experience
Junior Hindi Translator (JHT):
- Master’s degree of a recognized university in Hindi/English, with English/Hindi as a main subject at degree level
Scientific Officer – C (Civil):
- First Class B.E. / B.Tech. in Civil Engineering
Age Limit For IPR Recruitment 2019 :
For ST candidates: 30 years
For OBC candidates: 28 years
- Junior Hindi Translator(JHT): Not exceeding 28 years
- Scientific Officer: Not exceeding 30 years
- Clerk – A: 3 posts
- Junior Hindi Translator: 1 post
- Scientific Officer: 1 post
- Clerk – A: Rs.19,900/-
- Junior Hindi Translator (JHT): Rs.35,400/-
- Scientific Officer: Rs.56,100/-
IPR Recruitment – Selection Process:
The selection is based on the written test/interview.
- Written Examination shall be applicable to all the shortlisted candidates.
- The subjects of written examination General Knowledge / Awareness, General English, Elementary Maths / Numerical, Computer & Reasoning
- Skill Test: Letter writing and Typing test on computer
Chief Administrative Officer
Institute for Plasma Research
Near Indira Bridge, Bhat Village
Gandhinagar – 382 428 Gujarat (India)
How to apply for IPR Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 30 September 2019. Applicants are required to send signed hard copy of the duly filled submitted the online application form along with required documents and send it to the given postal address on or before 07 October 2019 up to 5.00 PM.
- DMRC Recruitment 2019 – 37,400 – 67,000 Salary
- North Central Railway Recruitment 2019 – 529 Junior Engineer
- HP off campus Recruitment 2019 – Software Engineer Intern
- Robert Bosch off campus drive 2019
- Amazon off campus Recruitment For Software Development Engineer
- HP off campus Recruitment For Software Engineer