IIFCL announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed MBA/PGDM,CA,B.Tech/B.E,LLB for the position of Assistant Manager. To Apply for the job posting from IIFCL, please click on the Apply Now button below.
|Post Name||Assistant Manager|
|No of Posts||08 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 64,000/-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||31/12/2019|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
1. Position: Assistant Manager
2. Essential Qualification: Post-Graduation / MBA/ Two Years PGDBM/ Two Years PGDM/ CA/ B. Tech/ LLB.
3. Desirable Qualification: M.Tech, .LLM, CFA/CRM/FRM
4. Post Qualification Experience: Minimum 2 Years of experience in All India Financial Institutions / Schedule Commercial Banks/ Private Sector Banks/ NBFCs/ Public Sector Organisations/ Other institutions, in the area of Infrastructure Project Finance &Credit Management/ Stressed Asset management & Recovery/Legal due diligence/ Risk Management/ Resource Mobilisation/ Corporate Banking, Finance & Accounts
a. Pay Scale:Rs. 28150-1550(4) – 34350 -1750(7) – 46600 –EB – 1750(4) – 53600 – 2000(1) – 55600 (17 years)
b. Gross Salary(Approx) (Initial Basic + Grade Allowance +DA+ HRA + Family Allowance + Local Allowance) (As Applicable)Rs. 64,000/-Age: Maximum 30 yearsApplication Fee: General Candidate Rs. 500/-No application fee is payable by SC/ST/OBC/EWS/Women & PWD candidates.
India Infrastructure Finance Company Limited, Box No. Del-231573R, The Times of India, New Delhi-110103
1. Appointment shall be subject to Service and Conduct Rules of IIFCL.
2. Appointment shall be on probation for a period of two years of active service for Grade „A‟. Appointment will not deem to have been confirmed in the services of the Company unless specifically advised of confirmation in writing. During the period of first 11 months, only Casual Leave as may be due may be permitted to avail. Leave of any other kind availed will have the effect of extending probation period by the period of such leave availed.
3. Self-Attested Photocopies of all Certificates are to be provided with the Application Form including:-
4. Educational/ Professional Certificates (right from class Xth to the latest)
5. Experience Certificates (including Appointment & Relieving letters of all previous employers)
6. Certificate of Ex-Servicemen(if applicable)
7. Copy of last drawn Salary,
8. Caste Certificate, if applicable as per prescribed format of Govt. of India
9. PwD (VH) certificate.
10. Any other relevant certificates/testimonials etc.
11. No certificate in original is required to be attached with the application. IIFCL shall not be responsible for misplacement of such certificates.
12. Appointment of selected candidate will be subject to his / her being declared medically fit by a Medical Officer acceptable to IIFCL, satisfactory report about his / her character and antecedents by the Police Authorities, satisfactory report from his / her referees, and completion of all other pre recruitment formalities to the complete satisfaction of IIFCL.
1. Merely satisfying eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for the selection process The Selection would be done by way of Preliminary Screening, written examination, behavioural examination and interview. IIFCL reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the written examination, behavioural examination and interview only after preliminary screening / short listing with reference to candidate‟s qualifications, experience, suitability, etc. The decision of IIFCL shall be final and binding.
How to Apply
1. The applications with recent passport size photograph & self-attested copies of certificates should reach on or before 31.12.2019 at the address given above. For the candidates staying abroad and for those posting applications from Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of J& K State, Lahual and Spiti district, the last date for receipt of applications will 07.01.2020 at. Any application received after the last date will not be entertained by IIFCL. The applications are to be sent by Ordinary post only at given post box number. Any other mode of sending application shall not be entertained.
2. Eligible candidates may send in their application in the prescribed format (by post) to Box No. Del-231573R, The Times of India, New Delhi-110103 in a closed cover clearly super scribed as “application For The Post Of Assistant Manager (Post code 01 (Mention the post applied for & post code). No other means/ mode of application will be acceptable. An application not in the prescribed format or not signed by the candidate or incomplete in any respect will not be entertained and will be treated as rejected.
- IIFCL Recruitment 2019: 64,000 Salary
- DMRC Recruitment 2019 – 37,400 – 67,000 Salary
- North Central Railway Recruitment 2019 – 529 Junior Engineer
- HP off campus Recruitment 2019 – Software Engineer Intern
- Robert Bosch off campus drive 2019
- Amazon off campus Recruitment For Software Development Engineer