IBPS PO Application Process involves 3 important steps:
- Filling of Details
- Uploading Documents
- Fee Payment
Application fees of INR 600 for General Category candidates and INR 100 for Reserved category needs to be paid to obtain IBPS PO Application Form. If students are unable to submit the application fee, their form will be rejected. Application fees can be paid through online mode only via net banking/credit card/ debit card.
Highlights of IBPS PO 2019 Application Form
|Exam Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection – Probationary Officers Exam|
|Conducting Authority||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Availability of IBPS PO Application Form||July 2019|
|Last Date to Submit IBPS PO Application Form||August 2019|
|IBPS PO Prelims Exam Date||October 2019|
|IBPS PO Mains Exam Date||November 2019|
IBPS PO 2019 Application Form Important Dates
The following table shows all important dates of the events related to IBPS PO 2019 Registration.
|IBPS PO Application Form 2019 available from||July 2019|
|Last date to fill the application form||August 2019|
|IBPS PO Admit card 2019 for Prelims exam will be issued on||September 2019|
|IBPS PO Admit card 2019 for Main exam will be issued on||October 2019|
|IBPS PO 2019 Prelims is scheduled on||October 2019|
|IBPS PO 2019 Mains is scheduled on||November 2019|
Note: Candidates must note that the dates mentioned above are tentative and subject to change once the official notification for the exam releases.
IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria 2019
The minimum eligibility criterion of a candidate to appear for this exam is Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks. Students who fulfil the eligibility criteria are only able to fill IBPS PO Application Form. Check below IBPS PO 2019 Eligibility Criteria.
- Students must possess a valid graduation degree obtained from a recognized college or university.
- They must present valid mark sheet or degree certificate that describes he/ she is graduate by prescribed IBPS.
- Final year students can also apply for IBPS PO.
- The student must be an Indian National and should have good command over Hindi, English and Other Local Languages.
- Candidates should be between 20-30 years as on August 1, 2019.
- Those who are born before August 2, 1987 or after August 1, 1997 are not eligible to apply for IBPS PO.
The following table shows the age relaxation for different category candidates appearing for IBPS PO exam:
|Scheduled Caste/ Schedule Tribe||5 years|
|OBC (Other Backward Classes)||3 years|
|PWD (Persons with Disabilities)||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs)||5 years|
|Persons domiciled in the J & K during the period from January 01, 1980 to December 31, 1989.||5 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
Pre- Requisites for Filling IBPS PO 2019 Application Form
Candidates are required to upload the photograph and signature in JPEG format during registration. They must ensure that the required documents are clear as IBPS PO Online Application with unclear images will be rejected. The documents related to the mode chosen for fee payment must also be kept ready for IBPS PO Online Application.
A valid and personal e-mail ID must be provided which must be kept active throughout the rounds of Common Recruitment Process. IBPS PO Admit Card will be sent on the e-mail ID provided. Listed below are the important documents that one needs to keep in handy while filling IBPS PO Application Form.
|Photograph|| JPEG format|
Recent Colored white background
Dimensions- 4.5 cm x 3.5 cm
File Size- 20Kb – 50 Kb
Pixels- 200 x 230
|Signature|| JPEG format|
White sheet using Black Ink pen
Dimensions- 4.5 cm x 3.5 cm
File Size- 10Kb – 20 Kb
Pixels- 140 x 60
How to Fill IBPS PO Application Form 2019?
IBPS PO 2019 Application Form can be filled in the online mode only. The application form will be available from July 2019. Filling IBPS PO Application Form shall comprise 5 steps i.e. Registration, Uploading Documents, Filling Personal Details, Fee Payment and Confirmation.
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website of IBPS, i.e. www.ibps.in
- Click on the tab i.e. “CWE PO/ MT VII”
- Students will be redirected to another page
- Click on the link “Common Written Examination for Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees VII”
- Then, click on New Registration and enter details like Name, Date of Birth, Email Id, Phone Number etc.
- Registration Number and Password will be generated and displayed on the screen. It is also sent via SMS and E-Mail ID to the candidate.
Step 2: Uploading Documents
- The next step is to upload scanned copy of their Photograph and Signature on the official website.
- Photograph and Signature must be uploaded as per the specifications mentioned on the advertisement.
Step 3: Filling Personal Details
- Enter basic information like Category code, Nationality, IBPS PO Exam center choice, Name, Academic details etc.
- After that click on ‘I Agree’ to ensure that entered information is true
- Students are advised to preview the application form before finally clicking on the “Submit” button.
Step 4: Fee Payment
Application fees for different categories has to be paid. Payment can be done through online mode only via Debit card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking or Mobile Wallets/ Cash Card
The following table shows category-wise application fees:
|General Category||INR 600|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ Ex-Servicemen||INR 100|
Step 5: Confirmation
- After entering the details and submitting the application fees, students have to finally click on the Submit button.
- They are advised to download and take the printout of filled in application form for future reference.
Details in IBPS PO 2019 Application Form
Students must fill details in IBPS PO Application Form as per the below-mentioned filling criteria:
|Details Asked||Filling criteria|
|Name should be written according to the SSC/ X standard/ Equivalent Records|
|Date of Birth||Date of Birth should be written in the format DD/MM/YYYY|
|Address||Enter the communication details|
|Category||Choose category from General/ OBC/ SC/ ST|
|Marital Status||Select options from Married or Unmarried|
|Gender||Choose among Male, Female, Transgender and Other|
IBPS PO 2019 Application Form Correction
Students are advised to carefully check all the information mentioned on the application form before finally submitting it. In the case of changes required in the information, students must contact with IBPS exam committee. They can also send the problem in writing with the application form along with the following information:
- Email ID registered with the portal
- Date of Birth
- Full Name
- Mobile Number