IBPS PO 2019 Preliminary Admit Card is expected to be issued in the month of September 2019. It will be available only in the online mode on the official website. The Admit Card for each phase of IBPS PO 2019 exam will be released separately:
- Preliminary Exam (to be held on October 12, 13 19 and 20, 2019)
- Main Exam (to be held on November 30, 2019)
- Interview Session
To download Admit Card from the official website: Click Here
Note: Dates mentioned are tentative only.
Highlights of IBPS PO Admit Card
|IBPS PO Admit Card (Prelims VII) is available from||September 27, 2019 (Tentative)|
|Last date to download Admit Card (Prelims VII)||October 14, 2019 (Tentative)|
|IBPS PO Admit Card will be released by||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Mode of Download||Online|
|IBPS PO Admit Card can be downloaded from||www.ibps.in|
|Details required to download IBPS PO Admit Card||Registration number, Password/ Date of Birth|
|Documents to carry at exam hall||IBPS PO Admit Card and a Photo ID Card|
|Helpline Number||1800 222 366|
How to Download IBPS PO 2019 Admit Card?
IBPS PO 2019 Admit Card will be available online at the official website of IBPS. All candidates must have login credentials to download the same. Applicants are requested to follow the steps mentioned below to download the hall ticket for all stages:
Step 1: Visit the official website of IBPS i.e. ibps.in
Step 2: Click on the official link for “IBPS PO 2019 Admit Card”
Step 3: Enter “Registration ID” and “Password” or “DOB” (Date of Birth) created during registration
Step 4: Cross-check all the details on the Admit Card
Step 5: Download and take printout.
Note: A differentcall letter would be issued for the scribe to assist the specially abled candidate in the main examination. The hall ticket can be downloaded from the IBPS website. It will not be sent via email or courier.
What after downloading IBPS PO Admit Card?
- One must check the admit card for any errors, cross-check all the details mentioned on it. In case of any discrepancy, one must contact the concerned authorities immediately.
- In case the candidates’ photograph/ signature is blurred, carry a photograph to the exam hall along with a photo ID in original.
Problem in Downloading IBPS PO Admit Card?
A candidate may be unable to download IBPS PO Admit Card 2019 due to several reasons:
- Entering incorrect credentials
- Incomplete application form
- Low internet speed
One must check these factors before beginning with the download of Admit Card.
IBPS PO Admit Card 2019 for Pre-Exam Training
IBPS PO Pre-Exam Training will be arranged for candidates belonging to SC/ST or other minority communities at selective centers. Candidates who will opt for the pre-exam training can download their admit card in the first week of September 2019.
The training will be imparted to candidates free of cost whereas all other expenses regarding travelling, boarding, lodging etc. will have to be borne by the candidates.
IBPS PO Admit Card for Preliminary Exam
IBPS PO Admit Card for Prelims will be made available in September 2019.
- Candidates can download their Admit Card for prelims exam through Registration Number/Roll Number and Date of Birth/Password.
- IBPS PO Prelims Call Letter will be issued to those candidates who will successfully complete all the steps of registration.
IBPS PO Admit Card for Main Examination
Call Letter for IBPS PO Mains exam will be issued to those candidates who will qualify prelims and are eligible for appearing for IBPS PO Mains.
- The Admit Card for the mains exam will be issued in second week of November 2019.
- IBPS PO Main exam Admit Card will be issued to those candidates who have qualified Preliminary Exam.
IBPS PO Admit Card for Interview
Candidates who attains the minimum threshold value for qualifying the Main Exam will be shortlisted for the interview.
- The interview will be conducted by nodal banks in each state/UT with the help of IBPS.
- Interviews will be conducted at selected centers. Further information will be mentioned in the call letter issued for IBPS PO 2019 Interview.
- The interview call letter will be issued by IBPS in January 2019.
Details on IBPS PO Admit Card
All the details mentioned in the Admit Card must match the same in the Application Form. Mentioned are the details present on the Admit Card:
- Roll No./ User ID – Provided post successful registration. It is used at the time of IBPS examination.
- Candidate’s name – Name of candidate who is appearing for the examination.
- Candidate’s Photograph and Signature – Candidate appearing for the exam will have their passport size photo on the document. Also, one is required to paste the same photograph on it and have to sign on it in presence of invigilator.
- Password – As generated at the time of registration.
- Candidate’s Address – aspirant home address and also as given in the form
- Registration number: number generated at the time of registering as a new user for IBPS
- Venue Code and Address – Details about IBPS PO exam center i.e. where a candidate is supposed to report to give the exam.
- Exam Date, Day and Time – It informs about the exam date and at what time will the exam commence.
- Empty Boxes – There are 4 empty boxes. In first box candidate has to paste his/ her passport size photograph and attest it on the exam day. In the second box, candidate has to give his left Thumb Impression that should be clearly affixed in the presence of the invigilator. Third box is meant for candidate’s signature, again this has to be done in the presence of the invigilator and the fourth box is for the invigilator’s signature, confirming that all the activities done in the first three boxed were done in his/ her presence.
- Exam Day Instructions – There are certain rules and regulations that IBPS has defined. It is mandatory for candidates to follow the same. In case one fails to abide by these rules, it will result in the cancellation of the candidature.
Screenshot of IBPS PO 2019 Admit Card
Documents for IBPS PO 2019 Admit Cardto appear in the Exam
All the candidates must carry a valid Photo ID and its xerox copy with their Admit Card on the day of examination. If failed, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the exam. No xerox copy or attested documents will be allowed for the entry in the exam hall.
The documents required with the hall ticket are mentioned below-
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Passport Sized Photograph
Note: In case, Visually Handicapped candidates are availing the facility of a scribe then they need to submit a scribe declaration form at the exam center.
Discrepancy in IBPS PO Admit Card
Post downloading IBPS PO Admit Card/ Call Letter/ Hall Ticket from the official website of IBPS i.e. www.ibps.in., candidates are advised to verify all the details mentioned on it. Any inconsistency in the information or photograph printed on the Admit Card must be brought in immediate notice of IBPS.
They can contact the head office through one of the following mediums:
Address: IBPS House, 90 Feet, D.P. Road,
Near Thakur Polytechnic Off.
Western Express Highway, P. B. No. 8587 Kandivali (E),
Mumbai 400 101 INDIA.
Official website: www.ibps.in
IBPS Toll free Helpline Number: 1800 222 366 (Available from 09:30 AM to 06:00 PM)
Fax: 91-22-2854 2076.
Instructions on IBPS PO 2019 Admit Card
Candidates need to follow some instructions for the exams, they are:
- Paste a recent colored photograph on the Admit Card.
- It should not be mutilated or damaged.
- Candidates would be disqualified from the examination for any misconduct.
- A photocopy of the valid photo identity card should be brought to the exam center along with the original copy.
- Details on the photo id proof should match the details as mentioned in the online application form (Name, Date of Birth, Parent’s Name and Signature).
- IBPS would not entertain any request any kind of changes such as day or time of exam, admit card details and more.
- Candidates must have identical signatures on each document.
- Prohibited objects such as mobile phone, earphones must not be carried in the exam hall.
- In case of any administrative issues or technical glitches, IBPS will try to handle the situation and co-operate with the candidates as far as possible.