IARI Jobs 2019 – IARI announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
|Vacancy 1||Junior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000/-Per Month|
|Experience||2 – 5 years|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
1. Name of the Project : Formulation and validation of DUS testing guidelines for lemon (Citrus limon L.Burm.) and Pummelo (Citrus grandis).
2. Emoluments : Rs. 31,000/- + HRA per month.
3. Essential : Master’s Degree in Agriculture /Horticulture/Fruits Science/Life Sciences with 4/5 year of Bachelor’s degree. Candidate having Post Graduate degree in Basic Science with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s degree should have qualified NET qualification as per ICAR No. Edn./6/27/2014/HRD, dated:- 13th July, 2015.
4. Desirable : Experience in fruit crops.
Age: Maximum age is 35 years
Terms and Conditions For IARI Jobs 2019:
1. For details of the qualifications and other requirements please refer DST SR/S9/Z-09/2012, dated 21.11.2014 and ICAR Office Memo No. Edn/6/27/2014/HRD, dated 13.7.2015 and Agrl. Edn./6/27/2014-HRD, dated 9.11.2015.
2. The above post is purely temporary, time bound and co-terminus with the project.
3. The selected candidates shall not claim for regular appointments at the Institute as the position is co-terminus with the project.
4. The Interview of eligible candidates will be held according to schedule given above.
Venue For IARI Jobs 2019
Division of Fruits and Horticultural Technology, ICAR-IARI, New Delhi-110012.
Selection Procedure For IARI Jobs 2019
How to Apply For IARI Jobs 2019
1. The candidates will have to compulsorily bring 5 (Five) copies of the filled in application form (as per the format annexed), all the original certificates from matriculation onwards, date of birth certificate, NET/equivalent certificate, degree certificate either original or provisional and one set of the self-attested photocopies of all the required certificates from matriculation onwards and an attested copy of recent passport size photograph pasted into the application form. Proof of experience and publications also need to be submitted.
2. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing for the interview. Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be entertained for interview. Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination of such candidates. The candidates are required to submit the application at the time of interview as per the format annexed along with the declaration.
3. The candidate intending to attend the interview, if any of his/her near or distant relative is an employee of the ICAR/IARI, have to declare his/her name, designation, nature of duties, relationship in advance in writing so as to reach the PI, Division of Fruits & Horticultural Technology, ICAR-IARI, New Delhi-12 . If on the date of interview such declaration is not furnished and found that his relative is an employee of ICAR/IARI, such candidates will not be allowed for interview.
4. Reporting time for interview: 24th September, 2019, Time: 10.00 – 10.30 AM at the Division of Fruits and Horticultural Technology, ICAR-IARI, New Delhi-110012.
- TNPSC Jailor Recruitment 2019 – Jailor Vacancy
- Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2019 – 58 SPA & PA Posts
- FCI Various Category II Manager Post Online Form 2019
- UCIL Recruitment 2019 – 200+ ITI Trade Vacancies
- KSP Jobs 2019: 2013 Civil Police Constable Vacancy
- NHAI Recruitment 2019 – Apply Now