IAF Recruitment 2019 – Indian Air Force announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 12TH for the position of Airmen.
|Salary||Rs. 26,900/-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Walk-In Date||18/11/2019 – 23/11/2019|
Indian Air Force offers opportunities for Married Male Indian/nepalese Citizens to join as Outstanding Sportsmen. The Selection Trials for Recruitment of Outstanding Sportsmen in Group (Non-Technical Trades’ will be held at New Willingdon Camp, Air Force Station New Delhi, Lok Kalyan Marg, New Delhi -110003, from 18 November 2019 to 23 November 2019 at 0700 his (07:00 AM) and Sports Specific trials in Delhi and NCR in following Sports Disciplines. (0) Athletics On Basketball (c) Boxing (i;i) Cricket (e) Cycle Polo (f) Cycling (g) Football (h) Golf (j) Gymnastics (k) Hockey (I) l(abaddi (m) Lawn Tennis (n) Shooting lo) Squash (p) Swimming (Swimming & Diving) (o) Volleyball (r) Water Polo (s) Weight Lifting (1, Wrestling)
1. Qualification: Passed totem-moot r 10+2 / Class XII Equivalent Examine. Eon in any stream ir by subjects approved ‘y Central/State Boards of education. Educe – don Boards listed in Council of Boards for Sc.hoot Education (COBSE) webeita as members, as on last date of submission of application, shall only be permitted. or Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Class XII f Equivalent Examination in any stream /subjects approved by Central/State Beards of educatiuri. Education Boards listed in Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) vvebsite as members, as on last date of submission of appli cation, shall only be permitted.
2. Pay & Allowances.During training, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/-per month shall be paid. On completion of training the starting gross emoluments at the minimum of scale of pay including Military Service Pay (MSP) and Group ‘X’ Pay shall be Rs. 40,600/-per monthplus Dearness allowance (as applicable) which, in subsequent years, may rise as per the career progression of the individual
3. Tenure& Training. Enrollment shall be for an initial period of 20 years (subject to condition) which may be extended up to the age of 57 years (subject to service conditions). Initially, candidates shall be sent for a Joint Basic Phase Training (JBPT) at Basic Training Institute. Training is however liable to be terminated at any time if the trainee fails to achieve the required standards in academics, profession, physical fitness and discipline or is found to be medically unfit.
Age: 25-28 years.
Candidates are to bring the following:- (a) Seven copies of unattested recent (äken not tian orE month frorn date of publishing of the advertisement) passport size colour photographs (front portrait in light background without head gear except for Sikhs). Tha is bo taken with candidate holding a black slate in front of his chest with his Name and Date Of Photograph taken, clearly written on it with white chalk in capital letters. (b) Matriculaion Mark sheet ser (c) Orinal arri fotr self-attested photocopies of Matriculation Passing Certificate (required for Date of Birth verification). (d) Original and four self-attested photo- copies of Intermediate110+21 Equivalent Examination Passing Certificate and Marks Sheet. (e) Original Certificates regarding Sports Achievements with four attested photo copies. (f’ Character Certificate. (g) Sports Kit.
1. Perks. Perks such as Radm, Clothing, Medical facilities. Accommodation, CSD facilities. Leave (60 days Annual and 30 days Casual in a Calendar year as a privilege, subject to service exigenciß>, Recreational facilities, Transport for school going children and Leave Travel Concession (LTC) shall atsc be provided as per the existing rules. Notwithstanding the above GrMQ Insurance Cover of Rs. 37 5 Lakhs at a premium of Rs 2300/- per month for all airmen and facility of Group Scherne are also extended, 20. Promotion: Promotion prospects exist up to the rank of Master Warrant Officer CMWO).
2 .Opportunities to become Commissioned Officer also exist for those airmen who qualify the prescribed examination. later during their service career. 21. Post Retirement Benefits. Pension. Gratuity, Leave Encashment. Ex-Servncemer1 Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) and CSD (Canteen) facilities comprise some of the post retirement benefits. Specialised Prenlease Course (PRC) are also arranged to enable airmen to take up post retirement career In addition, armen also get relaxatvon in age and reservation in Govt. Services as Ex-servicemen Airmen shall also have to undertake any other tasks as assigned by superior authorities.
Selection Procedure For IAF Recruitment 2019
Selection will be based on Physical Fitness Test, Sport Skill Trials & Medical Eaxmonation
How to Apply
1. Indian Air Force offers opportunities for Married Male Indian/nepalese Citizens to join as Outstanding Sportsmen. The Selection Trials for Recruitment of Outstanding Sportsmen in Group (Non-Technical Trades’ will be held at New Willingdon Camp, Air Force Station New Delhi, Lok Kalyan Marg, New Delhi -110003, from 18 November 2019 to 23 November 2019
2. 20. Application Form: Application Should Be On A4 Size Paper Only In The Prescribed Format Given At The End Of The Advertisement. Non- Standard Application Forms Will Be Rejected. The Following Are To Be Sent Along With The Application:- (A) Three Copies Of Unattested Recent Month Before. From The Date Of Publishing Of The Advertisement) Passport Size Colour Photograph (Front Portrait Without Headgear Except For Sikhs), One Of Which Is To Be Pasted On The Application Form And The Are To Be Shphd To The Top Lett Corner Of The Application Form. The Photograph Is To Be Taken With Candidate Holding A Black Slate In Front Of His Chest With His Name, Date Of Birth And Date Of Photograph Clearly Written On It With White Chalk In Capital Letters Photographs Should Be Onw On Good Quality “Photo Paper” (B) Attested Comes Of Matriculation Certificate In Support Of Date Of Birth. Attested Copies Of Marks Sheet & Certificate Of Educational Qualification Along Mth Attested Copies Of Sports Achievement Certificates. (C) One Self Addressed 24cm X 10 Cm White Envelope Of Good Quality, Stapled/pinned With The Allocation Form.
- DMRC Recruitment 2019 – 37,400 – 67,000 Salary
- North Central Railway Recruitment 2019 – 529 Junior Engineer
- HP off campus Recruitment 2019 – Software Engineer Intern
- Robert Bosch off campus drive 2019
- Amazon off campus Recruitment For Software Development Engineer
- HP off campus Recruitment For Software Engineer