HSSC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate for the position of Canal Patwari.
|Vacancy 1||Canal Patwari|
|Salary||Rs. 19,900 – Rs. 63,200/-Per Month|
|Experience||0 – 16 years|
|Last Date to Apply||17/07/2019|
1. Essential Qualification:
i) Graduate or its equivalent.
ii) Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matriculation as one of the subject or higher education
2.Pay Scale: FPL Rs. 19900-63200
3. Experience: One-half (=0.5) mark for each year or part thereof exceeding six month of experience, out of a maximum of sixteen years, on the same or a higher post in any Department/Board/Corporation/Company/ Statutory Body/Commission.
Age: 47 Years.
Application Fee: General Male/Female Rs. 100/-,Female (Haryana resident)Rs. 50/-,SC/BC/EWS Candidates of Haryana State MaleRs. 25/-,SC/BC/EWS Candidates of Haryana State Female Rs. 13/-,Physically Handicapped/ Ex-Serviceman of Haryana No Charges
1. Scanned Copy of Essential Academic Qualifications and Matriculation Certificate showing Date of Birth and other relevant details.
2. Scanned Copy of SC/BCA/BCB/EWS/ESP/ESM/DESM/DFF/ PwD (Person with Disabilities) certificate alongwith Haryana domicile Certificate issued by competent authority.
3. Scanned copy of Certificate claiming weightage/marks under socio-economic criteria and experience alongwith Haryana domicile Certificate issued by competent authority.
4. Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate.
5. Scanned signatures of the Candidate.
6. Scanned copy of all documents showing higher qualification, experience etc. on which basis candidate claim marks.
1. Candidates are advised to fill their application form carefully such as Name, Father’s/Mother’s name, Date of Birth and Category, Qualification, marks, obtained passing year, photo, Signature, details & fee, etc. No request for change of any particular on the online application form shall be entertained by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission after submission of application form.
2. After final submission of application form, no change will be allowed. Candidate will be responsible for any mistake in the data of application form and fees paid by him/her.
3. In case candidate feels that he/she has filled up the form erroneously, he/she should fill up a fresh online application form along with fresh requisite fee before closing date. 1.3 Special Instructions for filling application form
1. The online application can be filled up using URL address i.e http://adv/82019.hryssc.in/ StaticPages/HomePage.aspx.
2. The decision of the Commission in all matters relating to acceptance or rejection of an application, eligibility/suitability of the candidates, mode and criteria for selection etc. will be final and binding on the candidates. No inquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
3. Candidates applying for a post must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions on the last date of application.
4. If on verification at any stage starting from submitting application form till appointment and any time even after appointment, it is found that any candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility condition or it is found that the information furnished is false or incorrect, his/her candidature will be cancelled and he/she will also be liable to be criminally prosecuted. This is irrespective of whether the candidate was benefited by furnishing the false or incorrect information in his/her application.
5. A candidate whether he belongs to General or reserved category viz. SC, BCA, BCB, EWS, ESP, ESM/DESM, DFF or PwD (persons with disabilities) can submit only one online application form under one particular category of post advertised. Submission of more than one application form will automatically lead to rejection of candidature.
6. Haryana Staff Selection Commission reserves the right to call any candidate personally along with printed copy of the application form with uploaded documents original certificates and photocopy of self-attested certificates along with Photo, Identity Proof i.e. Identity Card/Driving License/Passport/Voter Card/PAN Card/Aadhaar Card etc
7. Examination Schedule: The Examination either Online (CBT) or OMR Based is likely to be held from 13.07.2019 to 18.08.2019 & the date, time and place of examination will be as per admit card. However, HSSC reserve the right to reschedule/change the above schedule on administrative grounds or otherwise. Applicants are advised to regularly visit the website as no separate individual intimation shall be send.
1. Written Exam
2. Socio-Economic criteria and experience
How to Apply
Online applications are invited for direct recruitment for 1100 posts of Canal Patwari mentioned under paragraph 2.1 through the URI. address i.e http://adv82019.hryssc.in/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx from 18th June 2019 to 17/07/2019 till 11.59 p.m. Thereafter website link will be disabled.
a. Apply online well in advance without waiting for last date of submission of online application form.
b. Please read the instructions and procedures carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form and check all the particulars filled up in application form after getting the printout to ensure the correctness of information and upload all documents before finally submitting the application.
c. The candidate should fill all details while filling the Online Application Form. After applying online, Registration No. and Password will be generated. Take print out of the registration no. and password screen for future reference of your application status and for Reprinting of your online filled application form and e-Challan form.
d. After successful submission of application, candidates can again take final print out of application form and e-Challan.
e. The hard copy of application form along with all uploaded documents must be brought at the time when called upon to do so by Haryana Staff Selection Commission. Documents which has not been uploaded, shall not be entertained.
f. No request for change of any particular on the application form shall be entertained by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
g. No offline application form or copy of downloaded application form will be accepted by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
h. The Selection shall be made in accordance with the provisions of Haryana Govt. notification No. 523- 3GS-70/2068, dated 28.01.1970 and further amended time to time.
i. Candidates who do not fulfil the qualifications/eligibility conditions on cutoff date, their application shall not be accepted by the online application system. All the Certificates/Documents relating to educational qualification/eligibility conditions and Socio-Economic Criteria etc. will be determined with regard to last date fixed to apply online applications also called as closing date i.e. 17/07/2019 as given in the advertisement. The Commission does not scrutinize the documents at the time of submission of online application and the same are checked only at the time of Scrutiny.