DTU Jobs 2019 – DTU announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech, M.Phil/Ph.D, M.Sc, M.A for the position of Assistant Professor.
|Vacancy 1||Assistant Professor|
|Qualification||B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech, M.Phil/Ph.D, M.Sc, M.A|
|Salary||Rs. 15,600 – Rs. 39,100/-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||15/10/2019|
Qualification Details For DTU Jobs 2019:
1. Name of Discipline: Automobile Engineering, Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Humanities (English), Humanities (Economics), Mechanical Engineering, Production Engineering, Polymer Science.
2. The paper must be a journal paper with impact factor at-least two, indexed in SCI/SSCI and published in the following 1. Nature 2. Science 3. Harvard Business Review The candidate must have major contribution either as a First author/Second author or Corresponding author.
3. Essential Qualifications: B.E./B.Tech. and M.E./ M.Tech. in relevant branch with 1 st class or equivalent either in B.E./B.Tech. or M.E./ M.Tech. from a recognized University ‘OR’ 1 st class or equivalent in B.E./B.Tech. in relevant branch and Ph.D. in relevant branch from a recognized University, B.E./B.Tech. and M.E./ M.Tech. in relevant branch with 1st class or equivalent either in B.E./B.Tech. or M.E./ M.Tech. from a recognized University ‘OR’ 1 st class or equivalent in B.E./B.Tech.
In relevant branch and Ph.D. in relevant branch from a recognized University, B.E. / B.Tech. and M.E. / M.Tech. in relevant branch with 1st class or equivalent either in B.E. / B.Tech. or M.E. / M.Tech. from a recognized University ‘OR’ 1 st class or equivalent in B.E./B.Tech. in relevant branch and Ph.D. in relevant branch from a recognized University. M.A. in relevant branch with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and must have cleared NET conducted by UGC or similar test accredited by UGC like SLET/SET.
Age: 35 years
Application Fee: Rs.1000/- in case of General/OBC candidates and Rs.500/- in case of EWS/SC/ST Category candidates.
General Instruction For DTU Jobs 2019 :
i. The candidate must be a citizen of India.
ii. Application Form must be accompanied by an online fee receipt of Rs.1000/- in case of General/OBC candidates and Rs.500/- in case of EWS/SC/ST Category candidates. The candidates belonging to PwBD category are exempted from payment of application fee. No other mode of payment will be accepted by the University.
iii. Application Form must also be accompanied by self-attested copies of Educational and Professional Qualifications, Experience, Caste Certificate/PwBD Certificate (in case claiming benefit of reservation).
iv. The PwBD candidates are required to submit a certificate of disability issued by a Competent Authority. Such certificate in the event of selection of such person for any post, will be subject to such verification/re verification, as may be decided by the competent Authority.
v. Prescribed Educational Qualifications are minimum & mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received are more, the University reserves the right to short-list the candidates to be called for interview and no claim for refund of fee shall be entertained in any case.
Selection Procedure For DTU Jobs 2019
The screening test for the post of Assistant Professor will be based on prescribed syllabus available on University website.
How to Apply For DTU Jobs 2019
1. The candidates are required to fill up the online application form and also send the print out of online filled Application Form with the desired/relevant documents to the Registrar, Delhi Technological University within ten days from the last date of submission of online application i.e. 15.10.2019.
2. The printout of the online application form along with all the desired documents and requisite fee receipt should be submitted in the Office of The Registrar, DTU, Administrative Block on any working day OR sent by post, so as to reach the Registrar, Delhi Technological University, Shahbad Daulatpur, Bawana Road, Delhi-110042 on or before 25.10.2019 (In case the closing date happens to be a public holiday the next working day will be the last date for receiving of applications).
3. I. The candidates are required to fill up the online application form and also submit the print out of the online application form along with the desired/relevant documents to claim their eligibility with prescribed fees. The last date of submission of online application along with fees has been extended till 15.10.2019. The link for online application will be available on the University website i.e. www.dtu.ac.in on 16.09.2019.
II. In case the candidate wishes to apply for more than one discipline, he/she should submit a separate online application form along with requisite fees. III. The printout of the online application along with the printout of the online fees receipt should reach The Registrar, Administrative building block, DTU within 10 days of the last date of submission of online application.
- DMRC Recruitment 2019 – 37,400 – 67,000 Salary
- SAIL Recruitment 2019 for Management Trainees Technical 2019
- ESIC Telangana Recruitment 2019
- Jharkhand JSSC Graduate Online Form 2019
- UPPCL Stenographer Vacancy 2019
- IAF Recruitment 2019 – 26,900 Salary