DMRC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate for the position of General Manager. To Apply for the job posting from DMRC, please click on the Apply Now button below.
|Vacancy 1||General Manager|
|Salary||Rs. 37,400 – Rs. 67,000/-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||04/01/2020|
1. To meet with the increased activities of DMRC and for Phase IV works, there is an urgent requirement of manpower for Electrical department on deputation basis. Applications are invited from experienced, dynamic and motivated officers of Indian Railways, having relevant work experience, for the post of General Manager (Electrical) to be filled on deputation basis.
2. No. of vacancies: SAG-02 posts Scale of Pay: Rs. 37400-67000/- (Grade pay Rs.10, 000/- PB-4 as per 6th CPC) Level-14 in Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC. Officer should be working or empanelled in SAG level (Officers working in Non-Functional SAG may also apply).
3. Qualification/Eligibility criteria: Officer should be working or empanelled in SAG level (officers working in Non-Functional SAG may also apply). The officer should have varied experience of working in Railway Electrical department and should be conversant with functioning in computerized environment. Hands on knowledge on various computer applications, relating to the job is desirable. Officer should be free from D&AR and Vigilance enquiry.
4. Normal period of deputation prescribed in Recruitment Rules for the ex-cadre post: 5 years.
Age: Not more than 55 years
1. The candidates will be screened by a Screening Committee consisting of three Directors of DMRC. The candidate’s suitability will be decided, keeping in view the job requirement. The selection process would comprise of assessment of different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude, physical fitness, etc. All related information shall be available only on the website: http://www.delhimetrorail.com and candidates must remain in constant touch with it. The weight age of selection criteria is indicated below – Minimum pass marks 75.
2. Deputation Basis.
How to Apply
1. Eligible and interested Railway Officers may apply as per the application format at Annexure-I. The candidates must enclose all relevant proof/documents in support of qualification, experience & pay scales/gross salary. The duly filled in application form should be sent in an envelope superscribing on the cover prominently- Name of the post, latest by the closing date i.e. 30 days from date of issue by speed post at the following address. ED (HR) Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Metro Bhawan Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road New Delhi.
2. Note: The applicants may submit simultaneously a copy of the application to their administrative officer (HQ/Department, etc.) for forwarding the application to DMRC, indicating No Objection, Vigilance/D&AR clearance/APAR, etc. The applicants may apply through proper channel for selection on deputation basis to the above-mentioned vacancies in the prescribed proforma. Zonal Railways etc may forward the applications of eligible applicants along with vigilance/A&AR clearance and APARs to Corporate Office/DMRC, New Delhi. A scanned copy of the Duly Filled in and signed proforma in pdf format may also be sent by the candidate through e-mail to [email protected]
- DMRC Recruitment 2019 – 37,400 – 67,000 Salary
- North Central Railway Recruitment 2019 – 529 Junior Engineer
- HP off campus Recruitment 2019 – Software Engineer Intern
- Robert Bosch off campus drive 2019
- Amazon off campus Recruitment For Software Development Engineer
- HP off campus Recruitment For Software Engineer