Work from Home Internship 2020
huddl is hiring Digital Campaigning and Market Research Intern .For more such virtual internships, work from home opportunities, free udemy coupons be active on our website
Preview can be enabled after save or publish the content.
We’re offering intern position for 2/3 months. Interested in getting the experience in a Silicon valley Startup, especially exploring career in Sales/ Marketing and having flavour for digitalmarketing, please try to apply, part-time applicants are allowed
Attributes of the Ideal Candidate
- Excels at and has a passion for story-telling in multiple formats
- Scrappy, passionate marketer who is comfortable taking initiative and implementing programs without a blueprint
- A “doer” who is excited to dive in and make things happen
- Thinks strategically about goals and is meticulous about tracking key metrics
- Likes working with others to solve problems and achieve goals
Candidates for this position should be excited and informed about relevant technologies and digital landscape, have skills in areas of digital marketing
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, white-papers, ebooks, case studies, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Plan, conceptualize, strategize, and execute high impact end-to-end campaigning
- Plan and execute a variety of content marketing programs, with a heavy focus on account-based marketing, designed to drive credibility, value, and conversion among specific, targeted accounts and contacts
- Personally create content to develop top-quality content pieces including blog posts, website/email copy, video scripts and storyboards, ebooks, customer case studies, thought leadership pieces etc
- Proactively engage with the sales team to determine sales enablement needs, and work with
- product/solution marketing to develop tools, educational training, and value-add content
- Own the publishing and distribution of content on media and 3rd party media outlets such as
- LinkedIn, Twitter, Capterra, G2 Crowd, etc.
- Develop and maintain an editorial calendar for content planning and production
- Build and manage a content library
- Content creation
- Understanding of the Sales-Marketing connection and the role of content in generating more qualified leads.
- Excellent writing, editing, and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable skills in editorial planning and content program management.
- Exposure in creating marketing campaigns using tactics that include video, long-form educational content, webinars, digital advertising, and social networking.
- Exposure to marketing automation software and tools like Salesforce, Pardot, Mailchimp etc.,
Candidates for this position fulfills the need to gather data from a variety of resources. The objective is to gauge competition and have an accurate analysis of potential sales.
- SWOT analysis of competition
- Exposure to PESTEL framework
- Collect and analyze customer demographics, preferences
- Identifying the competitors, create and construct questionnaires to analyse competition
- Providing amassed enough information regarding potential sales opportunities in statistical reports
- Research centric around customer service, client satisfaction, advertising, product awareness and demand
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
Apply Now : Click_Here! ( Remote Internship )