DELHI POLICE Constable Recruitment 2020 – Delhi Police announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 12TH for the position of Head Constable. To Apply for the job posting from Delhi Police, please click on the Apply Now button below.
|Company Name||Delhi Police|
|Post Name||Head Constable|
|No of Posts||649 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 25,500 – Rs. 81,100/-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||27/01/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
1. Post Name: Head Constable (AWO/TPO)
2. Pay: Pay Matrix Level-4 ( 25500- 81100)
3. Educational Qualification:- 10+2 (Senior Secondary) pass from a recognized Board with Science & Mathematics as subjects atthe time of filling up of application form. or National Trade Certificate (NTC) in the trade Of Mechanic-curl-I-operator Electronic Communication System
4. Professional Requirement: English word processing speed-1000keydepressions in 15 minutes. Basic knowledge Of Computer Functions:- Opening/Closing Of PC, printing, MS Office usage, saving & modification in typed text, paragraph setting & numbering etc.Age: 18-32 YearsApplication Fee: Rupees one Hundred 100 payable through SB/ Challan, Wt Banking, any Credit/Debit cards and UPI will be accepted. (ii) All women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee after uploading the caste certificate/discharge book or NOC (iii) Applications received without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection will be entertained.
1 .Online Registration Opening Date: 28.12.2019
2 .Online Registration Closing Date: 27.01.2020
3. Computer Based Examination: To Be Notified Later
1. The entire process of recruitment including Computer Based Examination, Physical Endurance & Measurement Tests (PE&MT), Trade Test, Test of Proficiency in Computer Operation and Medical Examination etc. as prescribed for the post will be held at Delhi only. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances and the fee paid by modes Other than above will not be accepted and applications of such candidates will be rejected forthright and the payment made shall stand forfeited.
2. Date of Birth:- Candidates should note that only the Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation certificate will be accepted for determining the age and no subsequent request for its change will be considered OBC Category:- Candidates claiming benefits under OBC category shall be in accordance with castes notified in the Central List. OBC Certificates issued by Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi (GNCTO), but not included in the Central List of OBCs, will also be accepted for reservation and age relaxation purposes
3. OBC Category: Candidates claiming benefits under OBC category shall be in accordance with castes notified in the Central List. OBC Certificates issued by Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi (GNCTO), but not included In the Central List of OBCs, will also be accepted tor reservation and age relaxation purposes The Certificate should be in the prescribed form issued by the competent authority empowered for the purpose. No other certificate will be accepted as sufficient proof A person seeking appointment on the basis of reservation to OBCs must ensure that he/she possesses the caste/community certificate and does not tall in creamy layer.
4. Candidates who wish to be considered against vacancies reserved/or seek age- relaxation must submit requisite certificate from the competent authoriw, in the prescribed format at the time of PE&MT/document verification. Otherwise, their claim for SC/ST/OBC/EWS/Ex-SM, Sportsperson, widow/divorced woman/judicially separated woman status will not be entertained and their candidature will be cancelled. The format of the certificates are annexed with the Notice. Certificates in any other format will not be accepted. Candidates are warned that they will be permanently debarred from the examination conducted b’/ the Delhi police in case they fraudulently SC/ST/OBC/ Economically Weaker Section, Ex-Serviceman, Sportsperson or widow/divorced womenoudicially separated woman candidates status.
5. Candidates already working with Govt./Serni Govt can apply after intimating to their Head of Office/Department. They will have to provide No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their department atthe time Of checking Of documents. Biometric: The candidates will have to go through Biometric mapping and their identities will be verified at all stages of recruitment and joining
Selection will be based on Computer Based Examination, Physical Endurance & Measurement Tests (PE&MT), Trade Test (Reading & Dictation), Test Of Proficiency in Computer Operation
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted in online mode only at the Official website Of Delhi Police i.e. https://delhipolice.nic.in.The Delhi Police has devised a simplified format for the online application procedure and candidate must read instructions “HOW TO APPLY” available on the website. The facility Of on-line application (including payment of fees through Net Banking, any Credit’Debit Card & UP’) will be available from 28.12.2019 to 27.01.2020 (5:00 PM). However, candidates who wish to make the payment through challan Of may make the payment to designated branches 01 SBI within the working hours of bank upto 28.01.2020 provided that the challan has been generated by them before 5:00 PM ot 27.01.2020.
- Infosys off campus drive 2020 – Software Developer
- Capgemini off campus drive 2020 – ITIL Service Transition
- Cognizant off campus Drive 2020
- MindTree Off Campus Recruitment 2020 For Freshers
- Helper4U off campus Recruitment 2020 For Digital marketing
- IBM off campus Recruitment 2020