Delhi Home Guards Recruitment 2019 – Delhi Home Guards announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 10TH for the position of Bus Marshals.
|Vacancy 1||Bus Marshals|
|Experience||0 – 20 years|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||16/10/2019|
Qualification Details For Delhi Home Guards Recruitment 2019:
Applications are invited for re-enrollment of 5700 Ex-Home Guard Volunteers as Bus Marshals in DTC/Cluster buses. The applicant must have served a minimum period of two (2) years in Delhi Home Guards and should fulfill the current criteria of enrollment, which are as follows:
1. Eligibility: (a) The Candidate should be citizen of India and resident of Delhi. (b) The Candidate must be 10th pass
2. Physical Measurement & Endurance Test : The Candidate must pass the Physical Measurement & Endurance Test as per following conditions: i. Qualifying Height: 165cms (for Male) & 150cms (for Female) ii. Qualifying Race: 1km for Males and 800 meters for Female iii. Qualifying Time for Race: 5:30 minutes up to 35 years of age 6:30 minutes for more than 35 years of age
(e) The Candidates must have satisfactory Work & Conduct report during prior tenure as Home Guards. (f) The Candidates must be free from criminal involvement.
3. Tenure: The tenure of re-enrolment would be 2 years or on attaining 60 years of age or as fixed by Govt. from time to time whichever is earlier.
4. Other: The priority in enrollment would be given first to those who have served for more than 3 years, and then, if vacancies exit, to those who have served for at least 2 years.
Age: 20-60 Years
Directorate General of Home Guards, Nishkam Sewa Bhawan, Raja Garden, New Delhi-110027
1. The Applications are free of cost. However, only one application will be accepted by the eligible candidate. In case more than one application are found from a candidate, all the applications submitted by him/her shall stand cancelled. 2. The candidate must have served as Home Guard Volunteers in Delhi for not less than two (2) years and had not been discharged on ground of misconduct or criminal case.
3. Every eligible applicant is to qualify PMET (Physical Measurement and Endurance Test). However, the preference in re-enrollment will be given first to those Ex-Home guard volunteers, who had served for more than 3 years. In case of vacancy yet remains, those who had served for more than 2 years will be considered for re-enrollment in order of their duration of tenure served.
a. Copy of any proof of being Ex-Home Guard Volunteers in Delhi Home Guards (Appointment Letter/Training Certificate/ Identity Card/ Kit Card/Experience Certificate/ Resignation Letter/Discharge Letter)
b. Copy of proof of age ( 10th Class Certificate)
c. Copy of Educational Certificates
d. Copy of Proof of Residence of Delhi: The candidate must attach either of following:
i) Valid Passport
ii) Election Commission Photo I Card
iii) Aadhar Card (to supplemented by another proof of residence)
iv) Current and valid ration card bearing his name and photograph. If the ration card is without photograph of candidate, it is required to be supported by another identity proof bearing photograph of applicant.
v) Valid Driving License issued by Transport Department, GNCT Delhi.
vi) Duly attested passbook of Public Sector Bank Account having photograph with residential address in Delhi.
vii) Certificate issued by any Government authority not less than SDM in Delhi having photograph with residential address
Physical Measurement & Endurance Test
How to Apply
The Application Form is available on Directorate’s website at www.delhihomeguards.nic.in and can be downloaded, printed and filled-up by the candidates as per instruction attached.The duly filled-up Application Form must be deposited by the candidate by hand at the Directorate General of Home Guards, Nishkam Sewa Bhawan, Raja Garden, New Delhi-110027, from 10.10.2019 to 16.10.2019 (on all days), between 10:00 AM to 04:00 PM.The Physical Measurement & Endurance Test (PMET) will be held w.e.f. 17.10.2019, for which the candidates would be issued Admit Cards at the time of deposition of Application Forms.
- DMRC Recruitment 2019 – 37,400 – 67,000 Salary
- North Central Railway Recruitment 2019 – 529 Junior Engineer
- HP off campus Recruitment 2019 – Software Engineer Intern
- Robert Bosch off campus drive 2019
- Amazon off campus Recruitment For Software Development Engineer
- HP off campus Recruitment For Software Engineer