Central Railway announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E, Diploma, B.Sc for the position of Junior Engineer.
|Vacancy 1||Junior Engineer|
|Qualification||B.Tech/B.E, Diploma, B.Sc|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000 – Rs. 30,000/-Per Month|
|Experience||1 – 3 years|
|Last Date to Apply||19/07/2019|
1. Job Type: Contract basis.
2. Educational Qualifications / Professional Qualifications A) Candidates should posses the required academic/Technical qualification on or before date of issuing of Notification for applying against the post notified vide notification as given below. Category of Post Essential Prescribed Qualification Junior Engineer (Works)/ Level-6 Four years Bachelor’s degree in (a) Civil Engineering or (b) a combination of any sub-stream of basic streams of Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute. OR (a) three years Diploma in Civil Engineering or B.Sc in Civil Engineering of three years duration (b) a combination of any sub-stream of basic streams of Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute.
3. Age Limit Category Revised age limit UR 33 OBC 36 SC/ST 38
4. The candidate must have a minimum One years working experience.
5. Medical Examination: (I) Candidates will have to undergo medical examination (as applicable for direct recruitment for SSE /JE(works) category) and will be considered for contract appointment only if they are found medically fit. Medical fitness will be examined by the nominated Railway hospitals. (II) The candidates should fulfill the requirements of Medical Standard A-3 as given in Chapter 5 of Indian Railway Medical Manual Volume-1 accessible at www.indianrailways.gov.in
Age: 33 – 38 Yrs
Application Fee: (i) For all candidates except those mentioned in sub-para (ii) below Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) (NON-REFUNDABLE) (ii) For candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Women/Minorities*/ EWS Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty Only) with a provision for refunding the same to those who are found eligible as per notification and actually appear in the Personality/Intelligence Test. If called for. Candidates in this category should check their eligibility thoroughly before applying. Fee in respect of candidates who are ineligible, but still apply, shall not be refunded.
(i) Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria should submit their application form ONLINE given in notification duly completed in all respects with scanned copies of all necessary enclosures (e.g. Certificate of Age, Education, Professional Experience, Caste/Community etc.)
(ii) Candidate should write his/her name, father’s name/husband’s name in capital letters as given in Educational Certificate. Candidate should also indicate other particulars as have been asked in the ONLINE application form.
(iii) One recent passport size color photograph (4..5 X 3.5 cm), should be scanned with ONLINE application form without fail.
(iv) Signature of the applicant must be full and in running hand, not in block/capital letter or disjointed letters. Candidates are required to sign in English or in Hindi in the prescribed places provided in the ONLINE application form.
(v) Applicant should possess requisite Educational qualification on or before the opening date of notification.
(vi) Candidates belonging to SC/ST/Minorities/Economically Backward Class, /EWS, claiming for less fee as mentioned in para 5 (ii), must attach self attested photocopy of requisite Caste Certificate/Minority Certificate or self declaration/ Income Certificate.
(vii) Candidates serving in any Centre/State Government Department including Railways or Public Sector Undertaking should apply through proper channel or should apply directly with NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from the employer to avoid delay. The last date of receipt of applications in the office of DRM(P)Solapur will not be extended on account of any delay in transmitting the application by the office concerned.
(viii) Applications not fulfilling any of the terms and conditions given in this notification shall be summarily rejected.
(ix) Candidates should be in readiness to appear for the Professional Personality test at short notice after the Closing date of online application.
(x) The list of candidates shortlisted for Professional Personality test will be intimated on given Login ID only Call letters will not be issued to the Shortlisted applicants to their correspondence address for the Professional Personality test.
A. Other Entitlements/Facilities:
(i) Daily allowance: Candidate engaged on Contract basis shall be paid Daily allowance, when on tour as admissible, at the rate of Rs. 500/- (0-6 hours – 30%, 6-12 hours – 70% & more than 12 hours -100%). This is similar to the pattern of TA admissible for Railway employees except the rate of TA.
(ii) Leave entitlement: Candidate engaged on Contract basis shall be permitted off on Sundays and National Holidays. However, they may be called for duty on any day including Sundays & National Holidays for which Compensatory Rest shall be given later. In addition, Candidate engaged on Contract basis shall be granted two days leave for each completed month of engagement in Railways. The accumulated leave lapses as soon as the contractual period is over and cannot be carried over to next contract (if any).
B. General Guidelines:
(i) The above posts are for projects in the jurisdiction of Central Railway Civil Engineering Department for the limited period and are not for the regular establishment of Railway. No other perks or benefits would be admissible except those mentioned in Notification. (ii) The engagement on contract basis will not confer to any right to the candidate to claim for regular Employment/Absorption/Extension in the Railway. (iii) Applicants working in Govt. /PSU will have to submit NOC at the time of application and they will have to resign from their organization on their engagement. (iv) The contract may be terminated by either side by giving one month’s notice. The performance monitoring of contractual appointees shall be done on regular basis and those who are unable to discharge the duties or who fail to perform as per expectations of the administration, may be given 30 days’ not ice and their contract terminated. However, in case of gross negligence/misconduct/irregularities, the engagement may be terminated with immediate effect.
1. (A) Qualification 55 marks (B) Experience 30 marks (C) Personality/Intelligence 15 marks.
How to Apply
1. Opening Date and Time for Online Applications: 25/06/2019 at 10:00 Hrs.
2. Closing Date and Time for Online Applications 19/07/2019 at 17:00 hrs.
3. Closing Date and Time for Payment of Application fee through Demand Draft: 19/07/2019 at 17:00 Hrs
4. Last Date of Receiving Original DD and Application Printout: 26/07/2019 at 17:00 hrs.
5. Website address. cr.indianrailways.gov.in i. News and Recruitment ii. Contractual JE Works(Solapur).
6. Demand Draft should be in F/O of Sr. DFM/SUR and should be enclosed with the copy of download application form and sent to Sr. DFM/SUR, Central Railway, Divisional Railway Manager’s Office Modikhana, Solapur -413001.