CBI Recruitment 2019 – Central Bank of India announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate for the position of Counselor FLCC.
|Vacancy 1||Counselor FLCC|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Salary||Rs. 15,000/-Per Month|
|Experience||20 – 25 years|
|Last Date to Apply||05/10/2019|
Qualification Details For CBI Recruitment 2019 :
1. Essential Qualification : Graduate / Post Graduate degree from a UGC recognized University.
2. Desirable Qualification : Officers with rural development background i.e. Agriculture Finance Officer / Rural Development Officer / Agriculture Officers converted to Mainstream of banking / Lead District Managers and Faculty leaders / Faculty members of Training Centers / Colleges with specialization in Rural Development etc. shall be preferred.
3. Experience : (i) Candidate should have retired on VRS or on attaining superannuation with minimum 20 years of service of which at least 15 years in Officer Cadre. (ii) He should have worked as Branch Manager in any scale in a rural branch for at least 3 years OR as AFO (Agriculture Finance Officer) in a Rural Branch for a period of 3 years. (iii) He should have unblemished record and possess satisfactory service certificate from the previous employer. (iv) Should be well conversant with local language.
(v) Should have retired from Scale-II & above for FLCs. (vi) Should be resident of the same State, preferably same or nearby district.
4. Job Profile : These officers shall be working as “Counselor-FLCs” and have to oversee the overall functioning of FLC.
5. Contract Amount and Other Travelling Expenses : (For FLCC) The contract amount shall be paid an amount equivalent to last pay & allowances drawn less the initial amount of Pension fixed before commutation plus relief etc. payable thereon or Rs. 15,000/- p.m. whichever is lower Further a lump sum amount of Rs. 500/- p.m. shall be paid towards Mobile, Conveyance etc.
However, the condition of “Last Pay & Allowance drawn by the Officer less the initial amount of pension fixed before commutation plus relief etc.” will be applicable only to the pension co-opted retired bank official of a Nationalized Bank and in case of non-pensioner, the candidate will be eligible only for Rs. 15,000/- p.m. together with lump sum amount of Rs. 500/- towards Mobile, Conveyance etc.
Please note that no other benefits or charges shall accrue or be payable. Reimbursement of TA/DA for traveling as per requirement of the post shall be made as per revised rate Rs. 300/- per day and travelling expenses to be paid on actual basis. No Diem allowances / reimbursement shall be payable where vehicle is provided.
Age: Less than 65 years
Application Fee: There is no application fee prescribed.
General Instructions For CBI Recruitment 2019 :
1. While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he/ she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact (s), his / her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after appointment, his / her contractual appointment is liable to be terminated without any notice.
2. n case of suitable and deserving cases, any of the requirements and conditions of eligibility mentioned above, may be relaxed at the discretion of the Management. The Management reserves the right to fill or not to fill the above advertised position without assigning any reason thereof.
3. Mere admission of application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him / her right to be called for interview.
Central Bank of India, Regional Office Darbhanga, Naka Number 6, Mohalla Karamganj, PO – Laheriasarai, Dist Darbhanga, Bihar 846001.
Selection Procedure For CBI Recruitment 2019
The eligible candidates will be called for personal interview and the decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final.
How to Apply For CBI Recruitment 2019
1. Eligible candidates have to submit their applications in the given format (Annexure-A) along with relevant enclosures. Last date for receipt of application is 05-10-2019. No applications shall be entertained beyond the stipulated date. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
2. Address the application, super scribing “Application for the post of Recruitment as Counselor of FLC on contract” to : Central Bank of India, Regional Office Darbhanga, Naka Number 6, Mohalla Karamganj, PO – Laheriasarai, Dist Darbhanga, Bihar 846001.
- SBI Recruitment 2019 – Specialist Cadre Officers 76520 Salary
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2019 – Salary Rs. 25,000
- Central Bank of India Recruitment 2019 – Various Vacancies
- IBPS Jobs 2019 – 12000+ Clerk Vacancy
- RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2019 – 100+ Vacancies
- NTRO Recruitment 2019 – Technical Assistant Vacancies