BHEL Recruitment 2019 – BHEL announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech for the position of Lead Consultant.
|Vacancy 1||Lead Consultant|
|Salary||Rs. 1,00,000/-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||14/10/2019|
BHEL invites applications for the post of Lead Consultant in the area of Project management for its Power Sector projects. The position shall be based at New Delhi and shall report to Director (Power).
1. Any retired executives from PSUs/ Autonomous Organizations / Central/ State Government / M embers of National Level Professional Institutions or any other organizations including private sector meeting following eligibility criteria can apply:
(i) Age: Applicants born on or before 31.12.1955 are not eligible to apply.
(ii) Qualification: Full time Bachelor’s / M aster’s degree in any engineering discipline.
(iii) Experience: The applicant should have work experience of more than 30 years in the field of Power Sector (Preferably having work experience of power sector projects based in Eastern Region of India or headed the apex level project management team at Corporate Level). The applicant should also have experience of project management, project execution & trouble shooting etc. in 660M W or higher rating thermal projects (Super Critical Sets) out of which last five years should be as in-charge or group head or team leader of project management team associated with execution of 660M W or higher rating thermal projects.
2. Emoluments: Lead Consultant shall be paid a consolidated fee of Rs. 100000/ – per month. In addition to monthly compensation, reimbursement of mobile phone charges (one mobile phone bill subject to ceiling of Rs 2000/ – inclusive of GST), Company transport for official use, HRA/ Company accommodation etc. shall also be admissible as per Company Policies.
3. Period: The period of engagement shall be of one year which can be further extended by a period of 06 months at a time or till the completion of assignment (whichever is earlier). However, the maximum tenure shall be limited to five years or 65 years of age whichever is earlier.
4. Job Profile: Consultant shall provide expert advice & guidance to BHEL project management team on project management of mile stone achievement of Power Sector projects. He / She shall advice on execution planning and resource identification for efficient and effective execution of upcoming Power Sector projects including close co-ordination with BHEL manufacturing units for timely supply of equipment, monitoring of project schedule, close coordination with customer for planning and management of erection & commissioning activities, timely input to top management about the progress of the projects & suggest methodology for timely execution of the projects. He / She shall provide assistance to enable timely closure and Contract closing of Power Sector projects during the tenure of engagement. In addition, He / She shall provide assistance to top BHEL management for apex level reviews and coordination meetings with M inistry and other Govt. regulatory agencies etc.
General Instructions For BHEL Recruitment 2019:
1. Applications that are not in conformity with requirements indicated in the advertisement/ incomplete applications will not be entertained.
2. The candidature of applicants at all stages of selection process will be provisional and is subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
3. Candidates/ Applicants, who have undergone any major punishment shall not be ligible.
4. BHEL reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ reopen the engagement process, if the need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
5. Applicants should send their application in the prescribed format as mentioned below through e-mail at following ID: [email protected] With the following subject line: “Application for the Post of Lead Consultant-Power Sector: YOUR NAM E”.
Application should comprise of the following:
a. Letter of Interest (LoI) to AGM (PSG), BHEL.
b. Duly filled Application form enclosed with this Advertisement.
c. Necessary documents to substantiate Eligibility details as referred in Application form.
The eligible applications received against the advertisement shall be evaluated by the Selection Board and the eligible applicants may then be called for an interaction, if required. The out-station candidates called for interaction shall be reimbursed the travel expenses as given below: By Air: Economy Class By Rail: AC-First Class By Road: Actuals, limited to Train fare
How to Apply
Last date of receipt of Application will necessary attachments: 14-10-2019.
- Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2020
- Intel off campus Recruitment 2020
- Honeywell off campus drive 2020
- ENSOWT off campus drive 2020
- Google off campus drive 2020
- TCS Off Campus Drive 2020