Banks Board Bureau Jobs 2019 – Banks Board Bureau announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate for the position of Managing Director, Chief Executive Officer.
Qualification Details For Banks Board Bureau Jobs 2019 :
1. Managing Director And Chief Executive Officer
|Vacancy 1||Managing Director, Chief Executive Officer|
|Experience||15 – 20 years|
|Last Date to Apply||16/09/2019|
2. Exp : Minimum experience: 15 years in mainstream banking of which at least one year should be at the Board Level
Age: 45-57 Years.
The Secretary, Banks Board Bureau, 4th Floor, Reserve Bank of India Building, Opp. Mumbai Central Railway Station, Dr Anandrao Nair Marg, Mumbai Central, Mumbai – 400008
General Instructions For Banks Board Bureau Jobs 2019
1.The contents here to be read along with the advertisement.
2. The eligibility criteria will be applied as on August 20, 2019.
3. The three year term begins from the date of taking charge and will be subject to the normal age of superannuation of 60 years.
4. Location of the post(s) will be in (a) for Bank of Baroda & Bank of India: Mumbai; (b) for Canara Bank: Bengaluru and (c) for Punjab National Bank: New Delhi;
5. CLOSED cover containing the application filled in its entirety should be superscribed ‘Application For The Post(S) Of Md & Ceo in (a) Bank of Baroda (b) Bank of India (c) Canara Bank (d) Punjab National Bank – 2019’ and sent to the following address only by registered post/courier:
“The Secretary, Banks Board Bureau, 4th Floor, Reserve Bank of India Building, Opp. Mumbai Central Railway Station, Dr Anandrao Nair Marg, Mumbai Central, Mumbai – 400008”
6. Only those applications filled in its entirety in prescribed format and received not later than 12:00 pm on September 23, 2019 will be considered.
7. Applications which meet the eligibility criteria will be further subjected to shortlisting. To help assess the leadership competencies and potential capabilities of shortlisted candidates an advisory firm may assist the Banks Board Bureau (the Bureau). The advisory firm will have no role in shortlisting. Shortlisted applicants will appear for interactions with the Bureau.
8. Based on the interactions, the Bureau will send its recommendation to the Government of India.
9. Individual privacy concerns of the applicants will be ensured by the Bureau to the extant possible.
10. Applicant should strictly conform to the format of the application as prescribed here:
i.Applications should not be more than six pages including the pages containing general rules/ instructions;
ii. Applications should not be handwritten except for the signatures;
iii. All six pages to be signed by the applicant.
iv. “Cambria font size 12” should be used all through the document.
11. Candidature will be considered on the strength of the information declared in the application and the copies of certificates/ documents submitted therewith.
12. A recent photograph is to be pasted at the appropriate place.
13. Self-attested copies of the appropriate documents should be submitted along with the application that will :
i. Provide proof of age.
ii. Clearly demonstrate the eligibility of experience. (Illustratively, this could include: Experience Certificates from the past and current employers, appointment letters, pay or salary slips in order to verify the date of joining and relieving, designation at the time of joining, date of promotion with designation, if any)
iii. Provide proof of educational / professional qualifications & certifications
14. Processing of applications received from eligible applicants presently in service of Govt./Quasi-Govt/Public Sector/ Parastatals will be considered only if applications are accompanied by a letter from the current employer containing:
i. Commitment that if the applicant is recommended for appointment as an MD& CEO in a Public Sector Bank a discharge certificate from the employer will be made available.
ii. Vigilance clearance certificate that no proceedings are either pending or contemplated against the officer concerned
iii. List of all the major / minor penalties imposed on the candidate; OR, otherwise, a certificate confirming that no penalty has been imposed on the officer during service.
Selection Procedure For Banks Board Bureau Jobs 2019
The Banks Board Bureau will interact with shortlisted applicants and send its recommendation to the Government of India
How to Apply For Banks Board Bureau Jobs 2019
Duly filled in application form to be submitted by hand / registered post / courier to the Banks Board Bureau by 12:00 pm on September 16, 2019
- Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2020
- RBI Recruitment 2020: Various Manager Openings – 35150 Salary
- Central Bank of India Recruitment – 20000 Salary
- SBI Recruitment 2019 – Specialist Cadre Officers 76520 Salary
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2019 – Salary Rs. 25,000
- Central Bank of India Recruitment 2019 – Various Vacancies