Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2019 – Bank of Baroda announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed MS/MD, MBBS for the position of Part Time Medical Consultant.
|Vacancy 1||Part Time Medical Consultant|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000 – Rs. 30,000/-Per Month|
|Experience||3 – 5 years|
|Last Date to Apply||24/10/2019|
1. Basic Qualification :
(i) M.D. in general medicine (P.G. Qualification recognized by Medical Council of India) with at least three years’ experience after passing M.D. or M.B.B.S having at least 5 years of experience after passing M.B.B.S as a Registered Medical Practitioner.
(ii) Bank will give preference to Doctors having qualification M.D. in General Medicine but in case Doctor of M.D. qualification is not available for engagement as required, Bank may engaged the Doctor with basic qualification of M.B.B.S. and having at least 5 years of experience after passing M.B.B.S., if found suitable.
2. Period of Contract : Initially, the appointment shall be for a period of one year and on satisfactory completion of the same. The duration of the contract shall be for a period of three years, including the initial period of first year.
3. Termination of Contract : The contract can be terminated by one month’s notice on either side at any time during the subsistence of the period of contract.
4. Consolidated Fees :
(i) The consolidated fees of M.D. (Medicine) Doctor will be Rs. 30,000/- per month (Inclusive of Petrol/Conveyance expenses).
(ii) The consolidated fees of M.B.B.S. Doctor will be Rs. 25,000/- per month (Inclusive of Petrol/Conveyance expenses).
(iii) Bank will not pay any types of other fee/charges other than consolidated fee as mentioned above. Taxes will be deducted as per applicable statutory provisions.
5. Compounder Fees : The Charges payable to the Part-Time Medical Consultant (Doctor) for the services of a Compounder engaged by him/her shall be Rs. 4,000/- per month. Age: More than 55 years
1. Part-time Medical Consultants shall not be eligible for any benefits as available to Part-Time/Full-Time employees of the Bank i.e. they will not be eligible for any leave, leave fare concession Provident Fund Gratuity or any other terminal benefits Bonus Reimbursement of Medical Expenses Brief case Newspaper etc.
2. Except the service of the compounder no other person will be allowed to be engaged by the Part-Time Medical Consultants.
3. Part-time Medical Consultants will have to make their own arrangements for providing substitute during their absence, at their own cost.
4. Procedure for Selection : Applications received will be scrutinized and eligible candidates will be called to appear for personal interview before selection panel constituted by the Bank, at the date, time and venue intimated in advance.
Assistant General Manager, National Shared Services Centre, 24th Floor, GIFT Tower-1, Road-5, Zone-5C, GIFT City, Gandhinagar-382355, Gujarat.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply
Interested eligible Doctors may send their bio-data (Please do not attach copies of any qualification/experience certificates-the same to be submitted at the time of personal interview) in following prescribed format by ordinary post so as to reach us on or before 11:30 AM on 24 October 2019 super scribing the envelope “Application for the post of Part-Time Medical Consultant” to the Assistant General Manager, National Shared Services Centre, 24th floor, GIFT Tower-1, Road-5, Zone-5C, GIFT City, Gandhinagar-382355, Gujarat.
- Udemy Free Courses for All With Certification
- Accenture Recruitment 2020 | Any Graduate | Software Developer – Apuzz Jobs
- Pluralsight Free Online Courses 2020 For Everyone
- Free Courses from Coursera with Certification 2020 – Apuzz Jobs
- GE Recruitment 2020 for Trainee Engineer | B.E/B.Tech – Apuzz Jobs
- Dassault Systemes Freshers Recruitment 2020 | BE/BTech/MTech – Apuzz Jobs