ANU College of Engineering & Computer Science International Postgraduate Excellence Scholarship
Each year, the ANU College of Engineering and Computer Science may award up to six (6) scholarships, known as the College of Engineering and Computer Science International Postgraduate Excellence Scholarship. The objective of the award is to acknowledge the outstanding academic performance of international students joining our community and aims to support them in their transition to the Australian National University.
The Scholarship shall be available to an applicant who:
- Is an International Students as defined under the terms of the Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000. Dependants of the staff of diplomatic or consular missions are also eligible.
- Is a citizen of one the countries specified by the College on their website.
- Has received an offer of admission into a Graduate Diploma or Masters by coursework program offered by the College to commence in teaching period for which they are applying for this scholarship.
- Will commence a Graduate Diploma or Masters by coursework program within the College for the first time.
How to apply
Applicants are automatically considered based on their admissions application and meeting the eligibility criteria
- Semester 1 Intake: 1 September to 1 December
- Semester 2 Intake: 1 February to 1 May
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
Register Now: Click Here (Scholarship)