Andhra Bank Jobs 2019 – Andhra Bank announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 10TH for the position of Sub Staff.
|Vacancy 1||Sub Staff|
|Salary||Rs. 9,560 – Rs. 18,545/-Per Month|
|Experience||3 – 9 years|
|Last Date to Apply||31/08/2019|
Qualification Details For Andhra Bank Jobs 2019:
1. Educational Qualifications:
a. Minimum : Pass in 10th Standard or its equivalent irrespective of the Board from which he/she is qualified.
b. Maximum : Should not have passed Graduation or its equivalent
c. Should have passed local language as one of the subjects in 10th Class.
d. Should possess basic reading / writing knowledge of English and local language of the concerned State.
2. Ex-servicemen: By 3 years in addition to the actual service to the period rendered in the Defence services. The maximum age limit of all relaxations combined not to exceed 50 years unless it is so provided in Govt.Directives. Widows, Divorced Women and women legally separated from their husbands who are not remarried are entitled age relaxation by 9 years. In case of persons who are eligible for relaxation of upper age limit in more than one category, the relaxation shall be cumulative.
3. Place of Domicile: Candidates should be the domicile of Visakhapatnam District. The eligible applicants to furnish proof of permanent residence or registration with concerned District Employment Exchange as a proof of domicile.
4. Pay Scale: Scale of pay of Rs.9560-325/4-10860-410/5-12910-490/4-14870-570/3- 16580-655/3-18545 plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances / perquisites permissible under the Bipartite Settlement or any award or law for the time being in force or made from time to timeAge: 18-25 Years.
Address For Andhra Bank Jobs 2019
The Zonal Manager, Andhra Bank, HR Department, Zonal office, Seethammadhara, Visakhapatnam-530013
(a) Caste Certificate: The candidates should submit caste certificate issued by the competent authority.
(b) Persons with Disability: Percentage of Disability should not be less than 40% in any case. A Certificate to that effect issued by a Medical Board / Medical Authority constituted by Central / State Government in the specified format should be enclosed
Selection Procedure For Andhra Bank Jobs 2019
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply For Andhra Bank Jobs 2019
Interested candidates may submit their applications directly to Zonal Office at the following address in the prescribed format with all attested copies of certificates in support of age, qualification along with Transfer Certificate/School Leaving Certificate from the Institution last studied, caste, place of domicile , Disability etc,. Address of Zonal Office: The Zonal Manager, Andhra Bank, HR Department, Zonal office, Seethammadhara, Visakhapatnam-530013 Phone No. 0891-2546715 Last date for receiving of application is_31.08.2019. Applications with incomplete information will be rejected. Applications received after the last date shall not be entertaine
- SBI Recruitment 2019 – Specialist Cadre Officers 76520 Salary
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2019 – Salary Rs. 25,000
- Central Bank of India Recruitment 2019 – Various Vacancies
- IBPS Jobs 2019 – 12000+ Clerk Vacancy
- RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2019 – 100+ Vacancies
- NTRO Recruitment 2019 – Technical Assistant Vacancies