Block is an innovative renovation platform transforming the $400 billion renovation industry. Founded by Luke Sherwin (co-founder of Casper) and Koda Wang (former COO at Huffington Post and CCO at Rent The Runway), Block has set out to disrupt the renovation industry.
Backed by the likes of New Enterprise Associates, Obvious Ventures and Lerer Hippeau Ventures, Block is on a mission to provide homeowners a better way to improve the spaces they live in and to provide contractors a better way to work.
We are a mission-driven company in the midst of building an ambitious, tenacious and creative team who are not only unafraid of tackling new challenges but also driven by inspiring problems. This is a unique opportunity to join an exciting high-growth company and take on an active role in helping to build it from the ground up.
You will work hand in hand with all teams (Marketing, Operations, Product, Design) and have a strong impact in influencing how the company grows as your insights will help us grow in the most efficient way.
Your will help us:
- Automate our data collection process
- Improve and managing our data sets
- Troubleshoot data and information flow issues
- Develop reports with key insights for the teams
- Passion for data and its ability to drive serious business impact
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and take responsibility
- Must-have a strong experience working with Excel, Google Sheets, Relational databases and SQL
- A plus if experience with data visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau), statistical tools (e.g. Stata) and data preparation and analysis tools (e.g. R)
- Being part of a fast-growing start-up revolutionizing the world of renovation
- Working alongside and learning from an ambitious, kind, no-drama team
- Exposure to talented early-employees of some of the most successful technology companies (ClassPass, Rent the Runway, Casper, Tesla and more)
- Forming meaningful relationships with a fun and multicultural team
|Job Title||Analytics Internship Drive|
|Description||You will work hand in hand with all teams and have a strong impact in influencing how the company grows as your insights will help us grow in the most efficient way.|
|Work Location||Brooklyn – United States|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
|Join Telegram Group [ 65,000 + Members ]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [USA Internship/Job Vacancy]||Click Here|
Apply Now: Click Here (Internship Drive)