Amazon Recruitment For Scientist Intern In Bangalore 2020
Amazon hiring freshers for the post of Applied Scientist – Intern In Bangalore. Candidates from 2019, 2020 in A Masters and/or PhD in CS, Machine Learning, Operational research, Statistics or in a highly quantitative field are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name : Amazon Development Center
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : Applied Scientist – Intern
Salary : Best In Market
Experience Required: Freshers
Eligibility Criteria :
- A Masters and/or PhD in CS, Machine Learning, Operational research, Statistics or in a highly quantitative field.
- Experience in predictive modelling and analysis, predictive software development.
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Good skills with Java/Scala or C++, Perl/Python (or similar scripting language)
- Experience in using R, Matlab, or any other statistical software
- Strong communication and data presentation skills
- Experience handling gigabyte and terabyte size datasets
- Experience working with distributed systems and grid computing
- Knowledge of the latest and state of the art ML technology.
- Publications or presentation in recognized Machine Learning and Data Mining journals/conferences
- Use machine learning, data mining and statistical techniques to create new, scalable solutions for business problems
- Analyze and extract relevant information from large amounts of Amazon’s historical business data to help automate and optimize key processes
- Design, develop and evaluate highly innovative models for predictive learning
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses model development, model validation and model implementation
- Research and implement novel machine learning and statistical approaches
How To Apply:
Interested & Eligible candidates can directly apply using below link.
Apply Link : Click Here To Apply