Amazon Freshers Recruitment – Amazon.com Inc is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies along with Google, Apple, and Facebook.
Company Name: Amazon
Job Profile: Device Associate
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc/B.Sc
Exp Needed: Freshers
Job Description For Amazon Freshers Recruitment:
A Device Associate’s primary responsibility is to execute test case instructions and report discrepancies. A DA is also responsible for successful and on time delivery of results.
Role & Responsibility
• Execute test cases prepared for testing Software builds on the Fire OS platform and Fire OS products.
• Perform test case execution and report bugs accurately
• Understand testing procedures and guidelines for new builds / releases.
• Perform regression and repetitive testing exercises to qualify builds without compromising on quality
• Use software tools for data capture on a daily basis
• Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports
• Raising all failures/doubts related to the execution of test cases in the clarification portal and closing the same as per the SLA’s
· Graduate or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
· Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
· Ability to understand test cases and execute them
· Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings
· Strong organizational skills, tracking multiple test executions simultaneously and be able to synthesize the results
· Strong communication skills
1. Experience of testing consumer devices will be a plus.
2. B.S or M.S is preferred.
- DMRC Recruitment 2019 – 37,400 – 67,000 Salary
- SAIL Recruitment 2019 for Management Trainees Technical 2019
- ESIC Telangana Recruitment 2019
- Jharkhand JSSC Graduate Online Form 2019
- UPPCL Stenographer Vacancy 2019
- IAF Recruitment 2019 – 26,900 Salary